The Adventures of Koga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarPendant

Reaction score
Koga is currently in his Child/toddler form. My last Tama- died while, I accedently went out and on the same day I lost my newest V-3. Someone stole it, I guess cause the next secound I checked my pocket, it was gone. My dad is buying me a new one so, oh well. It's supposly to evolve any secound now, but it's not doing anything. Koga a boy of mankind was born to rise on my Ice Cream Shell Tamagotchi Connection. He is stage at a Mizutamatchi. I'm hoping it becomes a Hinotamatchi or a Young Mimitchi. And to adult form a ;) or a :wacko: or a :mellow: or a :wacko: or a :wacko: .....

Aparently, No.................I wished I did though. I was playing BUMP one time...and I saw it (I was on the 7th round) and it was really cute. So I tried feeding my teenager really good but it turned into a Young Mametchi. So did it agian but really bad and it turned to a :D . So I gave up on getting a DARN Leaftchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOUVENIR LIST·

#1 Passport ·

#2 ·

#3 ·

#4 Map ·

#5 Textbook ·

#6 Computer ·

#7 Medal ·

#8 ·

#9 ·

#10 ·