Terra's tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terra6teen

Reaction score
April,25,2006.

11:39

Yesterday, Tate evolved into a Mimitchi! My first! Sweet! :kuribotchi: LIz evolved into a panda with a crown. I wonder wat they're called? :ichigotchi: Anyway, to catch you up on my Tamas stats: Gen.2, Version 2, two v2 tamas, Tate and Liz, twins, boys, 4 yrs old each, full training, and both on the second generation. (Did I mention that already?) :marumimitchi: Anyway, their parents are Minn and Bo, who's names I don't know. :huh: Anyway, now that we're all introduced, lets get down to businness... :furawatchi:

2:30:

I just realized... Tate isn't losing any happiness or feeling hungry! :wacko: Same with Liz! They haven't lost one heart! Not since they were teens! And they transformed YESTERDAY!! :D :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: aahhh! Now I'm getting scared... ;) :unsure:

April 24, 2006

9:05

Whoops, I was a neglectful owner last night. Both Tate and Liz went to sleep with poop. I wonder if they'lle get sick? :ph34r: Status: Totally full hearts on both, both 5 yrs old, adult stage, full training, gen.2. Now about the poo... ;) I'll clean it up tommorow! :wacko: Also, they're both starting to lose hearts... I wonder if they're getting old. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back