Tenshi's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KouhiiTenshi

Reaction score
Erm, hi! This is my Tamagotchi Log.

Current Tamagotchis <3

KISHU-Male, Marutchi, Age0, Gen1, Connection V2-Currently Blobbing around

All posts below. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
January 4th, 2005

Oh yeah, I'm starting a log. :unsure: I feel so special.

Anyway, I have one currently Tamagotchi. His name is Firin, and he's really cute. He's a Takotchi, age 5. I got him at ToysRUs. HE WAS AN ABSOLUTE ANGEL TODAY. But he's broken. ;)

I broke him. On accident. :p I was knawing on his buttons (bad habit) and I messed one of them up. I tried unscrewing it but the smallest screwdriver we had was too big. WHY DO YOU NEED A NANOSCREWDRIVER TO OPEN IT UP??!?Z B)

That also means that I can never debug my tamagotchi. Like I care, that's no fun... :angry: you should get it yourself, though it is a good way to see all the characters, or get ones you really want. :mametchi:

Anyway, I'm getting another Tamagotchi soon! I'm hoping to get it tommarow at Wal-Mart. If Firin gets fixed, then I'll be happy, because then his daughter/son (He's almost 6, the matchmaker will come soon!) might be able to have a baby with my other Tama! If the are different genders, that is. If not, the matchmaker for them it'll be...

BUT THEY CAN STILL CONNECT! :wacko: That is if Firin lives...

DETAILED INFO ON FIRIN (He'll have to leave soon, as the matchmaker isa coming)

Name: Firin

Gen: 1

Type: Connection V2

Shell: Blue w/ lollipops on it (as I call it, Lollishell :blink: )

Baby yet?: No

Matchmaker or Connect: Matchmaker

Egg> Babitchi> Marutchi> Young Mametchi> Takotchi

See ya later.

~Tenshi

January 4th, 2006 (Later on),

I was completely correct to put down Firin's information. He died today. :huh: :huh: :huh:

It's not his shell. That's fine. It's stupid me. I accidentally pushed RESET instead of DOWNLOAD. And then I couldn't bring him back. :huh:

But, with every death comes life. Today Kishu was born. Kishu is currently a Male Babychi. He's very well mannered, I can tell already. He hasn't pooped at all yet and babys are little poop machines normally. :huh: But he is not the same as Firin. :(

Goodbye Firin, I'll miss you. :(

I'll put up a link to my memorial for him once it is approved.

~Tenshi

January 5th, 2006

Firin's memorial is here: CLICK

Not much happened today, but it was ok. Little Kishu was paused most of the day, except in math where I turned the sound off and played with him a bit. B) Luckily I wasn't caught, or else little Kishu would be in the possesion of Mr.Lund right now.

Last night I stayed up untill 10 pm waiting for him to turn into a toddler so it would go to bed...Petitchis only last an hour or so but they don't go to bed until they become a toddler. :huh: Kishu is now a Marutchi. Once my mom comes home at 5, we can go to Wal-Mart and get a new Tamagotchi! :D

I found Burger King Tamagotchi toy from my childhood! :p It's blue and has a charcter on it I don't know ( I dun remember the name) and if you push the screen it lights up red. It's from 1997, when Tamas first came to the US. Cool, huh? :huh:

I will put up some pictures of it, Kishu, and other tamagotchi things when I find that digital camera of mine.

'Later!

~Tenshi

January 5th, 2006 (later),

I got my new tama! :D It's another Sweet Candy one, but this one is white w/ livesaver-like things on it. I'll put up pictures after I resize them all. :p My camera gives you sucky, big images...

IT'S A GIRL!!!! :D My new tama is a wee littl girl. Her name is Depta, and she isn't a toddler as I write this, but will be soon! I'm giving her more lax care, and not checking her meters as much, but not neglecting her. I'm giving her average care, basically. I want to see what toddler she'll be. ^_^

:lol: Kishu is paused so that Depta can catch up, since I want them to have tamababies as adults.

I'm secretly hoping she'll be a Hitodechi ( :D ) because they are super-kyoot! ;)

UPDATE: Now she's taking her ritual baby-nap...she'll turn into a toddler soon! B)

AND, the top post no editanymore. :angry: Otherwise Depta would be on there. I wish it let you edit more, that really sucks :(

UPDATE 2: IT TURNED INTO A :D ! :D

January 7th, 2005

HELLO EVERYONE! Kishu and Depta are coming along perfectly~! :D

I connected a bit! First They played a game (Depta won! ^_^ ), then Kishu gave Depta an ice-cream-cone (Such a gentleman!), Then Depta gave Kishu a worm (Nice way to repay him), Then we played a running game (Depta is good at games ^_^ ), Then Depta gave Kishu a flower (she's apologzing!), then Kishu gave Depta more ice-cream, then Depta gave Kishu some ice-cream! That was a run on sentance, I know... I connectd more than that yesterday but I didn't type it up.

Now they're the highest level of friendship! Yes FRIENDSHIP, Toddlers can't fall in love. I think you have to be a teenager. Am I right? :huh: I know you have to be an adult to have tamababies.

Talking about teenagers, just a while ago, while I was drooling over angelgotchis and entamas on ebay, they woke up for one minute, then evolved! Then went to bed again. :angry: Kishu turned into a UFOtchi, and Depta into a Ringotchi. They're both really cute! I wonder what adults they'll be...?

I did notice while connecting them that after Depta gave Kishu a present, shu was doing something unusual. She was staying in one spot, blinking and smiling. It wasn't a normal :mametchi: animation, or a normal animation at all. I looked at the tamaclock, then went back she was still doing it. I went and fed her, and she stayed that way untill she stopped 15 minutes later.

What was that all about?

Anyway, I'm going to stop writing now. If you know why the above happens, PM me, ok? Buh-bye!

~Tenshi

January 9th, 2006,

Nothing new really happened recently. A bit more connecting, blah blah...They're supposed to turn into adults tomorrow, they'll be four...I need to remember not to pause them during 1/2nd hour in the morning, or else they won't evolve :)

I wonder what they'll be? They mostly got tre exelente care, but sometimes Kishu suddenly got unhappy after connecting with Depta. I think it was because he got some bad presents and lost at a few games... :lol: Spoilsport.

Obviously, Depta and Kishu are made for eachother :) and will be mating when they are adults. Probably at age 6, as I want to mess around with items, and have Kishu and Depta wear them while I take pictures of them so they can be remembered!

ABOUT PICTURES: They'll be up uber-soon! :)

January 9th, 2005

SOMETHING FIHKSFKLSGL AWESOME HAPPENED.

I was looking at some logs and realised somewhere in my room, a tamagotchi v1 hid. So, I went looking for it. AND I FOUND IT(and a cup of mold...ew!) The batteries hadn't died, either. It was paused, but was near death so I restarted it. It's clear orange w/ yellow buttons and the thing that says Tamgotchi connection is blue. It didn't have a keychain so I found a subsitute one around my house for it. It looks out of place with my v2s!

Currently, it's 0 years old (duh), a girl, named Ringo.

I'm thinking of moving this site to freewebs...your thoughts?

Back