Tamiyo's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamiyo

Reaction score
Hey i'll try to post every day but sometimes I can't. here's Yo's stats:

Name: Yo

Training: 4 training bars so far

Friends: None so far.... :(

Family: None only 1 generation

Also goes to school with me every day!!! :D ;) :) :blink:

Heh heh heh

Right now he's sleeping but in the morning I'll take care of him before I take him to school.

He hasn't taken a plane trip or met the king yet :(

thankx keep lookin to see how Yo's doin!

Hye today I got my V2 from muffin/bunny(also a tamatalk member) So now I can tell you about both of them! OK I still have yo and my V2's stats are:

Name: Maddy

I take her to skool every day with me too!

She's like an apple thing

3 training bars

1 Generation

She's soooooo kool! :D

Yo's still alright. Same stats as yesterday! :)

Hye my tamas just grew up into adults! and they're IN LOVE!!!! :eek: They're both :ph34r: 's. I have a feeling they'll get married, have a baby, and die :( but then I'll have a second generation tama and I can visit the parents on tama town! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, my friend muffin/bunny (also a member on tamatalk, but I'm not alowed to say her real name) also has an adult GIRL! i have one girl tama and one boy tama, by the way, they're soooooooooooooooooooo kool! I can't wait for the baby! Thanks for looking at my tamas stats and stuff and junk!

tamiyo (who is VERY excited!!!)

recenly I lost both of my tamas so they both died and I had to reset them so I named one baby boy tama dude and the other one i thought was a girl so I named it kiki but it was acually a boy oops.... anyways now they're fine and healthy! I can't wait until they grow up!

Latest posts

Back