Tamagotchi v4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamalover284

Reaction score
;) WELCOME!

Hello everyone welcome to my tama v4 log about my 3 version 4's! My signiture basically says all about my 3 tamagotchi's! So i dont really need to tell you much. As you have probably guessed by now SUNNY + SKIE! are twins because i reset them at exactly the same time. I am hoping that they will stay the same character through there whole life time because they have so much in common and are great friends! BUBBA (the oldest) is like a mother to SUNNY + SKIE! because she always plays games with them + comes to visit them all the time. The pre-school teacher has already met the kids so they can start to go to school now. I am gonna take BUBBA, SUNNY and SKIE! to tama town now!

Good Bye

:rolleyes:

:) HEALTH CHECKS!

I am now going to do the first health check for my 3 v4's!

HUNGER = 4 hearts

HAPPINESS = 4 hearts

TRAINING = 2/9

INTELLIGENCE = 0

ARTS = 2

SOCIAL = 0

AGE = 0yrs

WEIGHT = 48lb

NAME = SKIE!

GENDER = girl

GENERATION = 1G

POINTS = 700p

HUNGER = 4 hearts

HAPPINESS = 4 hearts

TRAINING = 2/9

INTELLIGENCE = 0

ARTS = 0

SOCIAL = 3

AGE = 0yrs

WEIGHT = 48lb

NAME = SUNNY

GENDER = girl

GENERATION = 1G

POINTS = 0p (burglar took all my money)

HUNGER = 4 hearts

HAPPINESS = 4 hearts

TRAINING = 6/9

INTELLIGENCE = 15

ARTS = 16

SOCIAL = 89

AGE = 4yrs

WEIGHT = 99lb

NAME = BUBBA

GENDER = girl

GENERATION = 3G

POINTS = 6200p

I just went on tamagotchi town + got the PASSPORT, BROCHURE and the POSTER2 for SUNNY + SKIE! I am really hoping that tomorrow when SUNNY + SKIE evolve into teenagers they evolve into the same thing. I really want them both to be in KUCHI family with Kuchipatchi and everyone like that. Im gonna go on tama town again.

Good Bye

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
:furawatchi: HURRY UP!

Today SUNNY and SKIE! still havent evolved into teenagers! I was really hoping that they would evolve when they wake up, but they havent. If they dont evolve this afternoon then they will probably evolve this evening! BUBBA has now got a job so i have been taking her to that today. She has a job of working at the Airport she drives passangers on her bus to the airport. It is a really fun game but can be quite hard sometimes. Im gonna go and connect my tama's now.

Good Bye

:(

:mellow: HIYA!

Hi there, SUNNY and SKIE! still havent evolved into teenagers. I think they will evolve soon though because they are both 1yrs old. I have nothing much to write so ill do health checks!

HUNGER = ****

HAPPINESS = ****

TRAINING = 6/9

INTELLIGENCE = 15

ARTS = 16

SOCIAL = 97

AGE = 5yrs

WEIGHT= 99lb

NAME = BUBBA

GENDER = girl

GENERATION = 3G

POINTS = 6980p

HUNGER = ****

HAPPINESS = ****

TRAINING = 3/9

INTELLIGENCE = 0

ARTS = 4

SOCIAL = 3

AGE = 1yrs

WEIGHT= 66lb

NAME = SUNNY

GENDER = girl

GENERATION = 1G

POINTS = 500p

HUNGER = ****

HAPPINESS = ****

TRAINING = 3/9

INTELLIGENCE = 0

ARTS = 6

SOCIAL = 1

AGE = 1yrs

WEIGHT= 70lb

NAME = SKIE!

GENDER = girl

GENERATION = 1G

POINTS = 900p

I am hoping that tomorrow the matchmaker should come to BUBBA because she is gonna be 6 tomorrow. I am hoping that she will give birth to a baby boy because i have already had 2 girls and i want a boy now. Besides most of the characters for boys are way better than some of the girl characters. I have been connecting all my tama's together for ages now so they all like each other very much. BUBBA never wins the games when she connects with SUNNY and SKIE! I think it is because she is older, when they are teenagers i hope that BUBBA can win against them for once. I really want SUNNY and BUBBA to evolve into YOUNG MIMITCHI's or YOUNG MAMETCHI's because i havent had them on my v4 yet and i also think they are very sweet. Im gonna go and find some cheat codes for my v4. If i find any i will post. If not ill post when SUNNY and SKIE! evolve into teenagers.

Good Bye

:angry:

:mellow: SUNNY AND SKIE! EVOLVED!

Just as id finished writing the post just now SUNNY and SKIE! evolved into teenagers. SUNNY is now a YOUNG MEMETCHI! Very Sweet. And SKIE! evolved into a ICHIGOTCHI! Just like BUBBA was. Im gonna go find cheat codes now. As i said i would.

Good Bye

:angry:

Latest posts

Back