.:Tamagotchi Log:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.:RainbowCuppcakes:.

Reaction score
Hey people its me Rainbowcuppcakes so this is my first log and what i wanna talk about is my tamagotchi music star oh ya she is my baby... i mean toddler or watever... her name is chapter. Oh ya if you wanna know about my baby its on my signature. So ya ok my tamagotchi is already a toddler and she is fine. she has no stress becuz as soon as i see she has stress i let her play. oh ya and i have a tamagotchi v5.5 and i let them connect together so ya some day i think i will want them to get married. ya so like maybe i will not get the secret girl dazzleitchi how ever u spell her name. ok so back to Chapter she is in good shape always happy and always full and not to fat she is 10 lb. right now her fave music is hip pop. First her fave was like rock. Ya she is not spoiled she is a good tamagotchi but the prob is i have two tamagotchis and there so hard to take care of. And the werid thing is they poop at the same time thats sooo werid. Ok the weird thing about chapter is she is always practicing on her drums i am not mad but i am proud of her so i praise her. Well gtg bye

Stuff about chapter and account ID

|

|

|

v

Last edited by a moderator:
Back