Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V6musicstar90

Reaction score
And the egg hatchs and its a...BOY! Its name is Ollie! It is short for Oliver!

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: *EMPTY*

I will now play jump rope with the cute little guy!

I finished the game! His stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Since he has a heart empty in hungry I will feed him some bread!

His skill points:

Smart: 0

Artistic: 0

Social: 6

I am aiming for a Harutchi so he can turn into a Young Mametchi then a Mametchi!

Weight: 7LB

Generation: 1

Point: 400GP

User Name: Bookm (m stands for master)

There is a clock for sale in the shop so I might save up for it. I am also trying to donate more than 900,000GP to the Gotchi King so I could break my record! The most I have ever donated on a V4 is: 120,894GP. Oops! He got sick. I will play with him now because he has three hearts in Happy!

Just won the game! He lost a hungry heart so I fed him sushi! Here are his stats:

Skill points:

Artistic: 6

Weight: 6LB

I am aiming for Harutchi, I heard lodes of rumors of how to get him/her. But they never work! I will now try the theory of having low wait and having low skill points. If this does not work I think it might be the time of your tamagotchi when it evolves from baby to toddler, its that or its just random.

Ollie did a poo! I have now cleaned it up and fed him bread.

Here are his stats:

Weight: 7LB

He is just sliding around the screen now... He is about 15 to 30 minutes old. He just lost a happy heart so I will play with him.

Its skills are now:

Artistic: 8

His stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥

I will now feed him cereal

Weight: 11

I will now play with him!

I will play with him again

His skill points:

Smart: 3

Artistic: 10

Weight: 9LB

He pooped! I fed him a scone then cleaned up his mess! As soon as he finished :D happy dancing :p he went to sleep! That happy dance must have really tired him out! :D :D

still not awake :D

still not awake :p

STILL NOT AWAKE! WHAT THE GOTCHI! :p

still not awake...oh come on! :angry:

FINALLY! He woke up!

He just lost a hungry heart, I will now feed him a scone.

He wants to say something! Here he goes:

Hello! Are you making a log of me! I NEVER SAID YOU COULD MAKE A LOG OUT OF ME!

He is now crying. I will praise him now.

YAY! My training went up!

Ewww! I just did a poo! Can't you see?

I will now clean up his poo and feed him a scone. He will evolve in... 15 minutes! YAY! My little Ollie will become a toddler.

With this hack:

https://www.tamatama.byethost3.com/tamapass.php

I was able to get 9,900GP and milk. I entered in the log out code to the PC option and got 9,900GP then entered the password I got and got milk! I fed the milk to Ollie and he did a happy dance then I bought the clock!

I LOVE MILK!

He evolved into a...Mohitamatchi!

He looks like this on screen:

https://www.freewebs.com/dippykiwitchi/mohi...chi%20pixel.jpg

And this on Tamatown:

https://www.tama-world.pl/postaci/kolor/mohitamatchi.jpg

Since he has a high chance of getting in the Kuchi group I think I will aim for Kuchipatchi. If I take bad care of him and he turns into a universal (other/bad care) teen I will raise hie intelligence skills to: 450+ so I can get the secret character!

I just fed him a Pineapple I bought and that is his new favorite food! I fed it to him and he did a happy dance! I will not make long posts like above^ very often.

Here are some words he is saying:

I wana become Kuchipatchi! You better make me or you will regret ever starting up your V4...

Hi! Its Ollie! I will running this post! Here are my skill points: Smart: 3 Artistic: 10 Social: 16 I got into pre school! YAY! My hair is purple. I better become Kuchipatchi or my owner will REALLY REALLY regret it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ollie does not wake up till 9:00AM which is when my school starts!

I NEVER bring my tamagotchi to school! I could have it taken from me! Ollie has the same skill points. He is quite over weight! He is 30LB which on previous generations I have had on a adult! I think Ollie deserves a trip to Tamatown after school!

Ollie has never been there! He is really interested in Dorotchis for some strange reason! Here are some of his questions:

Why is Young Dorotchi a girl and n the versions above V4 the actual Dorotchi is a boy? Huh? HUH? HHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Did I tell you he got into preschool?

Here are a few words from Ollie:

You pause me to much! I will go back to Tamaplanet!

OK! He is not going to Tamatown today!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? NO! I will be good! *sniffs* I want to go to Tamatown. PLEASE. *crys* Oh you will take me after Karate Class? *cheers up and smiles* YAY!

Here are his stats:

HUNGRY: ♥♥♥♥

HAPPY: ♥♥♥ (I will play with him)

Smart: 9

Artistic: 12

Social: 16

Weight: 29LB

Point: 14210GP

Evolving time: Tomorrow

Aim for teen character: Young Kuchipatchi

Aim for adult character: Kuchipatchi

NOT FAIR!

He evolved into a Hinotamatchi! He looks like this:

https://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/tamagotc...inotamatchi.png

Oh well. Bummer. I wish he had been in the Kuchi group, but he got in Meme! If you get into the Kuchi group with a Mohitamatchi please PM me your skill points

:D I wish he had gone in the Kuchi group. You see, ever since I started getting V4's, THEY HAVE ALL BEEN IN THE MEME FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh well...

I will just have to live with it. I will try raise him to a smart character.

He has not been to Tamatown yet, I hope I can raise him to a good care adult then marry a Maidtchi because if it is born a girl it will become a Mame Family!

:D :) ;) ;) ;) :( :( :( :( :(

I got the ball glitch! I will have to reset my Tama to get it out! I think it is very unhealthy to eat a ball! I will start up a new log soon. Here are Ollies last words:

WHY ME? *crys* Your sorry? Its alright, I can go back to home planet and live there! In Guruguru Town of Kuchipatchi Forest! Come and check on me will you? You hooked me up with a freind? YAY! A Chamametchi and a Kikitchi? Umm...OK never heard of those characters because I am a V4 ya know? Oh well, see ya!

Back