Tamagotchi ID Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

japan4eva

Reaction score
Okay, so, I have only like 28 NZD (New Zealand Dollars) and I am saving up for tamagotchi ID, $28 and 40C isn't much, but its in my saving-up-for-tamagotchi id-account. And I am not gonna use my other money! I get $10 every Every 2 weeks, and I hope to get one on Yesasia.com If anyone knows anymore sites you can PM me. Anyway, I have nothing to do so I may as well set up the log now. I am not sure its against the rules to do this ;) i hope its not! :) Anyway, this log should be up and running by mid marc (just an guess) till then BYE!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you could help me find a site where I can find a Tamagotchi ID for less then $120 (NZ Dollar and including shipping) I would really appreciate it. If you could find one for under $80 (NZD) I would REALLY appreciate it LOTS, if you find one please comment here

Thanks, BYE!

Okay, good news, I found out my parent has a paypal account so I will be able to get one in March, the prices might go down, anyway, I thought I would be the first person in New Zealand to have a Tamagotchi ID, but Tama-Star_Girl has one... At least I will be second, and the youngest too (im not even 14) so yeah. Till then,

SCHOOL SUCKS AND PEACE OUT

Back