Tamagotchi fun log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Version-four

Reaction score
*No posts or reply's please PM me if you like :huh: *

Ok i thought well my old log was really good but i just got bored not doing it so i am making a

new one about my V4's only.Its going to be detailed and interesting funny and fun :D .I really hope it becomes a big hit too i think you all know what V4 i have dont you?.Well i have the Transparent Blue V4 with stars on and White V4 with spots on it.There both on the 5th Generation and 1 is a teen and the other is a child.

Lewis is a Harutchi(Starry V4)His dad(Lee)Left about 1 hour and 30mins ago(Pyonitchi).I want a good teen so i play with him alot B) .He is playful and adventures and he's not in Pre-School yet but he will be soon :huh: .He has not had any mail at all yet.But were hoping for some soon :huh: .

Karl is a Hawainitchi.he looks like a tooth haha.His dad James(Pyonitchi) Left a while ago about 2 days ago :huh: .I want him to have a littke girl when he's older.

Karl and Lewis want to talk to you :huh: .

Lewis will talk in Blue and Karl Green

Hello im Lewis im playful and fun im a cutie little Harutchi and still not in Pre-school :pochitchi: .but my mummy says i will be soon :eek: .I have a Uncle called Karl.he's sooo much fun and we are always playing games together :eek: .

Hello im Karl im 2 years old and im a hawainitchi i love my things and food :( .and i luv my little Nephew Lewis(Harutchi) He is only 0 I(Awwww...)I connect with Mummy's V3's and V2's too they are fun too :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh me and Lewis just went to tamatown yay!.Everything is open o_O theres a Station i never new that and i went to the king and he never gave me nothing strange hahahaha.I visited Lee and Molly poor Molly she's so sad on her own and so is Lee :'(

Yay!.I went to tamaTown and visited my dad and my grandmother.I even had money of them and then i bought a tacos and Pineapple(Sale!)

Waaaaah!.I wanna go see my dad and grandad and i wanna go NOW!!!!! wwaaaaaaaaaaa.

Hey hey now Lewis is being good but Karl im not going to take you if you are going to scream

YEA!!!!

SHUTTUP I HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!! *Cries*

Oh Hunni im sorry come on do you want to watch Anime?

YES PLEASE MUMMY!

Me too?

No Lewis its your bed time your only little and Karl is 2

YEA!!!

Well okay i am a little tired *Yawns* night mummy night Karl

Night hun luv u!

Night *Stares at the TV screen*

Oh Lewis just got a [!] mail probaly for Pre-school yay!.Awwww they look so happy.Lewis got a backpack.Im sending him straight to Pre-school :ph34r:

Ok he's there and there singing together He Lost 1st time :furawatchi: .Then he Lost again haha oh well practise makes perfect :blink:

Yay!.I love Ms.Flower and my mum says when im a teen im going to have Mr.Turtle because im a blit dumb :wacko: .But its my own fault :huh: .And partly my mums haha but Shhh......Me and Karl are like so happy because he's going to evolve tommorow and so will i yay!.

Awwww....You disturbed Anime Oh well congrats Lewis Hug?, *Hugs* Mum can Lewis stay up?

Well......

Please mummy

yea we'll be quiet :eek:

Well okay but no noise okay im doing important things just sit and watch Anime now who want a slice of Tart?.

Im alergic sorry

You are?

Yes

How about you then Karl

Yes please mummy

Okay!

Oh not again......Karl is a Pyonitchi thats the 3rd 1 in a row on the same V4 grrr....

Is it well i thin k im cute mummy do you?

Yes your cute its just well....I have had loads of you :furawatchi:

I think your cute :ph34r:

Well thanks Lewis and mummy i kinds=a understand am i really ugly?

No your not ugly atall your really cute :blink: .

*Cries*

Karl come back

Oh dear karl come back i think your sooo cute just come here and we will carry on watching Anime yea?

Yes come on Karl

Well.......Okay :wacko:

Phew thanks hunni

YAY! Lets watch it Oh look a new character :huh: .Called Lewiarl(Lol)

I just sent them both to bed Ahhhhh peace and quiet now to relax but now all my other tamas are bleepin :furawatchi:

Well there is no point of doing conversation cuz there not gonna get up just to type this hehe

Thes are both going ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

Ok Karl and Lewis have had fun today playing and connecting.

No we havent mummy has been to interested in Shane the V3 who turned into a Mametchi :D

Oh hunnie im sorry :D

Yea Lewis atleast she never let us die huh?

True Karl ^_^

Oh okay Mummi ;)

Well then Lewis go outside and play with your friends and you Karl

Okay

Yes okay

I just took Lewis on TamaTown again im taking Karl in a min he played Tama Dance and got a poster from the cinimea had 500 from James and 400 from Molly :wub:

Mummi can i go to TamaTown now :blink:

Yes i'll take you now hunni

But un said u would play Jump Rope with me :blink:

I will after i took Karl to TamaTown

Yea stupid

Im not stupid u are!!!!!! ;)

You two stop fighting will you grr.

He started it!

Yes i no now stop it or you will BOTH go to bed!!!

Okay.....

Okay mummi

Good boys :)

I took Karl on Tamatown He got money of his relatives ;) .

I bought him a cap on his shop and i took him to Play Clean up in the School :(

Theres no time for Conversations i have to play with them ;)

Well i wont be able to tell you what Lewis evolves into tommorow because i haev to go home in a bit and i dont have the internet there ;) .

i want him to be a nice one that i havent had b4 :(

Me to mummi i want to be.......I dunno :huh:

I rekon u will be a cool teen Lewis

Thats nice Karl

Thanks Karl

No Problemo ;)

Yay!.I had a new teen its a........YOUNG MIMITCHI(I think :p )

Its so cute i cant do conv's i have a PM :lol: .

But im really happy Oh and Karl is a Chef and lewis has Mr.Turtle

Ok there's time 4 Conversaition now lol

Lewis your ugly!!!

WAAAAAAH Mummi Karl said im ugly :)

Karl stop it

Wateva

Karl dont speak to me in that way if you do i will spank you okay!!

HAHAHAH!!!!

*Sighs* OK.........

Lewis dont laugh at your brolv or i will spank u harder OKAY!!! Now both of you surrup and go to bed

Ok i have 2 big news's lol 1st Lewis changed into a.....Not a pyonitchi.......A not a mametchi......A GUZORUTCHI(SP)

So cute.........NEXT NEWS THAT HAPPEDNED JUST NOW KARL HAD A BOY HE MARRIED A MEMETCHI!!!

Im so cuter than you Karl

Irrrr no u aint u ^$£**%%())(Not suitble 4 this siyt)

Tut Karl dont u DARE swear like dat again and Lewis stop Boasting Get here im spanking both you OK!!!

Waaaah Mummi please dont im sorry!!

yea Mummi I promise

No im spanking you both *Spanks Lewis* *Spanks Karl*

Mummy I HATE U!!!

Both u get to bed

Lewis got a job at a Cafe and he got his pay check todat it was 1080gp.Karl's little Boy is still wiv him i think i miyt let it leave now in a bit lol.Im gonna need names how bout......Dan.yes Dan.So the new boy will be named Dan.

IM LEavin yay!.i hate mummi an lewis im gonna leav Dan eere bye 4EVA MWUHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA!!!

Dan is a Petitchi yay!.Here are all my V4's Gen's Pink=Girl Blue =Boy

White V4:

Name:Matt

Baby:Boy

Child:Mohitamatchi

Teen:Hinotamatchi

Adult:Tasakotchi

Name:Maddy

Baby:Girl

Child:petitchi

Teen:Ringotchi

Adult:Maiditchi

Name:Josh

Teen:Young Kuchipatchi

Adult:pyonitchi

Name:James

Teen:Young Mimitchi

Name:Karl

Teen:Hawainotchi

Name:Dan

Child:petitchi

Blue V4:

Name:Adam

Teen:Young Kuchipatchi

Adult:Minotchi

Name:Liam

Child:Harutchi

Teen:Young Robotchi

Adult:Robotchi

Name:Molly

Baby:Girl

Teen:Young Mimitchi

Adult:Mimitchi

Name:Lee

Teen:Young Robotchi

Name:Lewis

Teen:Young Mametchi

Adult:Guzorotchi

okay great news Lewis the Guzorutchi had a baby Girl yes!!!.My 3rd girl she is going to be named Bekki.Today i was thinking about Matt the Tasakotchi and how much i love him.I am hoping for Bekki to be a young Memetchi and then a Makiko because there really cute so im gonna jhave to get her Um....Star points(In think)Up to 350+.

Oh and i want her to be a Mizutamatchi aswell!.And get her Ms.Flower in school.BUT I NEED YOUNG MEMETCHI 1ST!!.Or the other one not sure what it is!

Okay Dan is a teen yes!!!!.He is a.........YOUNG ANDAROTCHI and im gonna try and get a tensatchi with 350+ Intelligence

Dan also got accepted into Elementry School and i got him Mr.Turtlepedia

Dan is a A+ student :eek: .

And Lewis will leave later and leave his baby Girl Bekki wiv me :'(

Latest posts

Back