Tamagotchi :D's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi :D

Reaction score
So, I am going to be running my V6 music star, and soon my V4. So tonight at 7pm NZT I will start my music star! YAY. I can't get my piano warm up out of my head, its called the princess waltz

Omg, its 8:45pm NZT. Oh well :ichigotchi: My Tamagotchi is called Nicole. She likes Asian Music. Her favorite toy is the rabbit, and she plays piano. I am hopefully going to change piano to microphone. I am aiming for Furawatchi or Mimitchi.

I will be posting once or twice everyday on this log, and my posts will be more detailed.

YES! NICOLE EVOLVED INTO HITODETCHI

WASSUP!

[SIZE=14pt] Y AM I HAPPY[/SIZE]

Because Nicole got into preschool! YES! The teacher gave her a teddy bear. She also switched to Jazz music! I decided to make my log more

[SIZE=21pt] COLOURFUL[/SIZE]

Ya no, like a butterfly in the sky :) :furawatchi:

Skill points:

TONE: 26

RHYTHM: 2

ORIGINAL: 125

The reason I have more original skill points is because I like the game better. Its much more easier then the RHYTHM one. no offence rhythm

My username is TMGC7, why did I choose that, because it sounds

[SIZE=14pt]COOL[/SIZE]

C ya later, have a good day!

Nicole evolved really quick, into Ichigotchi. DARN IT! Thats a bad care character, I hope I get Furawatchi then, if I don't I will have to get a girls destiny star!

Been watching Tamagotchi! online on TVTamagotchi's channel. The episodes are really cool. :D Take my word for it :eek:

[SIZE=21pt] HOW U DOIN?[/SIZE]

How you doing?

Nicoles gone missing, I gotta go find her QUICK! , plus I have my piano concert tonight!

[SIZE=14pt]YAY[/SIZE]me

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt] HEY HEY GUYS! IM BACK AFTER A 1 AND 1/2 MONTH AWAY!-ness[/SIZE]

So I got sick, I paused my tamagotchis so you know, they wouldn't get all, "icky." Anyway, i was reading The familitchi blog and reading his/her latest post, and I got some AWESOME INFO bout the the Tamatown Tamago. I can't wait for it to come out, I really hope it comes out in New Zealand and/or Australia FIRST. My parents always take me to Australia, so yeah... It looks really, well... inviting to me. I like how they have brought back some older characters like Urutchi, Pipotchi, and Ringotchi, along with some of the japanese characters like, Lovelitchi, Uwasatchi, Necktie-tchi, Kilalatchi, Chuchutchi, Monpatchi, and Gorrippatchi. The babies are the same as the Tamagotchi ID, I CANT WAIT FOR THIS TAMA. I'll be starting my Tamagotchis tomorrow, which is when my SCHOOL HOLIDAYS START, YAY! 2 WEEKS OF FREEDOM!

So according to Furbitchi, the tamagotchi Tama-go comes out in NZ and Australia in early October! YAY! I CAN'T WAIT! NO REALLY I CAN'T WAIT! I WANT TO FREEZE MYSELF INTO THE FUTURE THEN COME BACK and act like nothing ever happened lol

I started my V5.5 up again, here are its "stats"

Family Name: Sohma

Hungry: *****

Happy: *****

GP: 5820GP

Bonding: 0%

Family type: Blended

Generation: 2

Parents: Alamodetchi (Father) Crystaltchi (Mother)

Children: Tororotchi (Daughter) Mattaritchi (Son) Belltchi (Daughter)

Design: Red Carpet

Place bought: K-Mart New Zealand

Current location: New Zealand

When paused: When I'm at school or doing homework

Okay, c ya guys later!

Oh no! Something tragic has happened! I was being so stupid when I tried to connect my V5.5 with a library card (I know stupid huh) and it reset itself! It came up with DOWNLOAD or RESET, and by mistake I pressed RESET! OH NO!

On the brighter side, I now have a Futabatchi (daughter), Mimifuwatchi (son), and a Omututchi (Daughter). So, heres their stats:

Family Name: Tama

Generation: 1 B)

Hungry: *****

Happy: *****

GP: 1,000GP

Bonds: 0%

Family Type: Blended

Has this ever happened to you? PM Me if it has

[SIZE=21pt]THEY EVOLVED![/SIZE]

So they evolved:

Futabatchi-Tororotchi

Omututchi-Belltchi

Mimifuwatchi-Mousetchi

YAY!

I would like some more veiwers, so please get some of your friends to view this log! If I get 120 views by 7am NZT (around about around 1pm PDT, 5pm EDT, 2pm CDT) I will be logging a Tamago in October. If I don't, I won't log it.

[SIZE=21pt]THEY EVOLVED![/SIZE]So they evolved:

Futabatchi-Tororotchi

Omututchi-Belltchi

Mimifuwatchi-Mousetchi

YAY!

I would like some more veiwers, so please get some of your friends to view this log! If I get 120 views by 7am NZT (around about around 1pm PDT, 5pm EDT, 2pm CDT) I will be logging a Tamago in October. If I don't, I won't log it.
[SIZE=21pt]OMG! 200 VEIWS![/SIZE]

I didn't really think it would happen, but COOL.

I lost my V5.5! I was watching Monsters Inc when I looked at my tamagotchi, then put it back on the floor (i was sitting on the floor) and then the next time I check ITS NOT THERE. Hopefully by tomorrow morning I will find it.

So I'm struggling to decide weather to run a V4 or a V6, IM NOT SURE. The hard thing is, when I get a Tamago and log it, I may have to stop logging one of them. So anyway, I have decided to set a release date for my very first and very detailed Tamago Log, It will be in a different topic. Her is the release date:

[SIZE=14pt]OCTOBER 15th[/SIZE]

I know its pretty straight forward but, I want it to be like a TV promo lol.

So anyway, for more Tamago updates remember to go to Binary's log, which will have a link a bit more down, and Tama Palace and Familitchi. So anyway, here are the links:

Familitchi

Tama Palace

Binary's Log

So till next time, BYE lol

[SIZE=14pt]HEY[/SIZE]

Its about 6:30am here, I'm up pretty early because I can't sleep. One of the reasons was because it was SO cold, I hated it! My tamagotchi has been missing for nearly 12 hours now, at 7:30am its the time it would of been left for 12 HOURS :angry: Usually when I lose them I just find in my hand after looking for them for ages, but yesterday, I checked BOTH! Oh well, see you guys later.

NUMBER OF VIEWS: 220

If I get 1000 views by August 1st, I will log TWO tamagos in October.

[SIZE=21pt]I FOUND IT![/SIZE]

I FOUND IT! I just fed it two bread thing, when I was in the middle of a game of tennis the dead battery sign came up :angry: I can't get a knew battery for a while. Anyway, have you guys checked out Binarys log? Theres a link a bit more ^up. Anyway, I can't wait till the knew Tamago, I really CANT wait. I've been EVERY site for news! I'm thinking about getting a Tama Zone account. Well, see ya guys later ^__^

So, I replaced my batteries! YAY! I pressed download this time, YAY!er So anyway, here are their stats:

Type of Family: Artistic

Bonding: 0% :lol:

Family Name: Tama

Hungry: 5/5

Happy: 5/5

Generation: 1

GP: 3550GP

They're still Belltchi, Tororotchi and Mousetchi. So, are you guys as excited as I am about the Tamago? Looks pretty cool, and is probably cool. The only thing I don't get is the packaging, I mean its so BIG and half of it is just cardboard. And why isn't there a complete instruction Manuel? (PM me the answer plz) Apart from that, I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this knew Tamagotchi. Anyway, back to talking about:

[SIZE=21pt]V5.5[/SIZE]

So, their doing pretty well, their not dead. I'm aiming to get 80%-100% bonding characters as adults. My tamagotchis are ALWAYS happy, I play a game with them at least 2 times a hour.

OFF TOPIC: Any of you guys watch/read Case Closed/Detective Conan? Its really good! I'm up to Volume 4

My tamagotchi V5.5 design is Red Carpet, it looks like this, its the one called Rock Concert, but I am pretty sure its real name is Red Carpet. Bought a golden bean cause it looked pretty lol. Anyway, I've been playing nonstop games with my tamagotchi for no reason whatsoever.

C u guys later!

PS the image doesn't belong to me

Back