tAmAgOtChI+cOlOr

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.:RainbowCuppcakes:.

Reaction score
Hey peoples! wats up! i just ordered the tamagotchi color in white! so ya i know i havent posted any blogs

latley so ya. Ok i will blog when i have the time and i have the time right now. So ya when my tamagotchi

color comes then you would know becuz i will start posting my words in colors. So ya and i am going to post

pictures of when i get the tamagotchi color comes. So ya, well i have to go bye!

Ok wats every one is day one or two of ordering the tamagotchi color and like i said i am getting the white

tamagotchi color. Ok so i caint wait to get my tamagotchi color! And when i get my tamagotchi color i will

blog alot and stuff and some dayz i will blog on my moms iphone becuz i am to lazy to bring my phone. Oh

ya an i got the tamagotchi color in white becuz the color looks beautiful compared with the screen it just

brighten the screen more brighter. Well ya i have to go bye i think my order is coming tommorow or on

sunday.

Ok guyz it still hasnt come yet (the tamagotchi color) well i think my tamagotchi color is coming next week.

But i need the tracking number to knoe where it is wel ya i have to go bye!

Ok so i am not sure when my tamagotchi color is coming in but i think its going to be tommorow when the package comes becuz i just had a little talk about how long does the package come to your house. Well have to go bye.

Back