Tamagotchi All-Star Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I just woke up and the mail was here. I got a Package off Ebay and something from the Peopleto people crap. I opened to ebay package and my Pretty new V3 came! It is Green and has Tropical Flowers ^^ I put in a new battery and got a girl!

I named my girl Ino (Remember Ino translates to Wild Boar) mainly because Ino is my favorite character on Naruto whom's name is less then 5 letters.

I put in all 5 Codes. Right now she is playing with her Cuckoo Clock ^^ I find it cute. When she turns 2 Years old, I will introduce her to my other V3, a Black Japan Tamagotchi (I liked the design) who is a :) I haven't played with my 2 other V3's or V4 since Christmas! It s nice to play Tamagotchi again ^^

Name: Ino

Bars: 0

Yay! Today Ino evolved into a Obotchi! She was a Tamatchi, I find them both extremmly cute ♥

She has 3 Training bars, tomorrow I will activate my paparatch so they can meet. Im so glad I have a Boy V3 that can mate with Ino.

Latest posts

Back