Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jack!

Happy: <3 <3 <3

Hungry: <3 <3 <3

Type: Gourmetchi

Beth

Happy: <3 <3 <3 <3

Hungry: <3 <3 <3 <3

Type: Pyonkotchi

Dave

Happy: <3

Hungry: <3 <3 <3 <3

Type: Masktchi

**************************************************************************************************

Well, Dave and Beth are now in love, and will have kids some time today. :)

And Jack...IS MEAN!!! He kept on giving Beth poo, and evil plants!! :( And he is falling in love with Beth even though he knows that she is in love with Dave!!! :( Beth is very happy cuz she is sooo in love with Dave! lol. Dave is fine, but I think he has a cold cuz he got sick 4 times today! :eek:

Here is Beth:

**************************************************************************************************

Hi there! Now I can type by myself! lol. (sigh) Dave. :D lol. Well, as you know I didn't become a Mamechi or a Mimichi. But I like being a Pyonkotchi! :) I hope to have 2 girls, or a boy and a girl! Here is Dave:

Hi, Dave here! lol, Last time I was here I couldn't even spell my name! :D As you know, I'm so in love with Beth! :p I don't like Jack, as you can guess. Now here is the little rat:

H-- LITTLE RAT?!?! Anyway, Hi I'm...Jack! I'm just tooo hot! B) I love...no...I LIVE to give everyone poo! MWA HA HA HAAAAA!!! Here is Tamagotchi V.L:

(sigh) I know. Jack is the difficult child. -_-

that's all for now!

Latest posts

Back