Tama Parents PC Password?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello i am new to this site, i just registered to find out about my question!

My Tamagotchi, Alida, at 7 yrs old mated and had a little boy, this morning she dissapeared and abandoned her son with me.... :furawatchi:

I checked the parent info option and it gave me the info on Jun's mother, and then when i kept clicking on more info on Alida, hoping to find out something, maybe why she left, it shows me a PC password for her character????

What is this Password for and where do i activate this password at?

Any help is greatly appriciated, thank you for your time! :ichigotchi:

THe password is for Tamatown.com You need to type it in where the parent Icon is. Please PM me if you need any further help!!!

~Tama-Love~

This is the next generation of tamagotchi.

Go to www.tamatown.com and click on your parent's house, type in the password, and you can receive up to 3 presents. Also, when u have another baby, you can visit ur grandparents too, and they can also give u up to 3 presents.

Hope I helped!!!!

Rey Mysterio

oh thank you... i entered the password in tamatowns in the "parents" house, and i entered the password they gave me which gave me a cell phone for my tamagotchi...

i must admit this is all pretty confusing.. i dont know what to do with the cell phone.. its not placed in my item list...

It is placed in your souviner and you can't do anything with it except just looking at it. And welcome to TamaTalk.

oh yea i c all the items that i recieved from tamatowns now, lol thank you everyone, i really appriciate the help you've given me!! ;)

The parent left because the baby was ready to be on it's own. This is the next generation. The password is to visitt the parent at tamatown. I'll give you instructtions on how to see the parent.

First, Write down the password on a sheet of paper.

Second, Go to www.tamatown.com

Third, Look for two houses around the left bottom hand corner

Fourth, Click on the house that's overlaping the other

Type in the password and you'll visit your parent. If you have any problems please tell me and I will help out.

Drey

Take the password and write it down on a piece of paper. Go to www.tamatown.com. look for two houses in the bottom left hand corner. Select the house that's overlaping the other. Then type in the password and you get to visit you tamagotchi. Your tama left it's baby to go back to tamatown to live there. The baby is the next generation.

Drey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back