Tama master

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debatchi993

Reaction score
Hello all you tama fans! My name is Debatchi993! I'm very new here, but I know how all this works. And whats even cooler I'm a tama master!!!!! :huh: If you need to know anything about tamagotchies V1's, V2's, or V3's. I know all of that stuff.

This isn't allowed. "Come to me for help" Topics are not allowed. I know you're trying to be nice, but it's not allowed. Sorry!

h99

Hi Debatchi993,

I understand that you just want to help however, hanatchi99 is correct. We do not allow these "come to me for help" topics here.

The reasons are as follows:

1. It becomes difficult for people find the answer to questions they are looking for within the thread.

2. They tend to neander around and become filled with SPAM

3. The topic starter rarely requests the closure of the topic when they do get bored so people ask questions which don't get answered and have to repost later.

4. We've have massive problems with rivarly between members and their help topics!

The best help that you can be is to answer questions posted seperately in "Help For New Tamagotchi pet Owners" and "What Happened to My Tamagotchi". :mimitchi:

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back