Take 2 of The Life and Times of 3 Tamagotchi V3's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RysticaL

Reaction score
Hello everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it? I was 12 when I last visited this site. Now I am nearly 14!

Just so you guys know - I am RubyKuchipatchi98 but I made a new account as a) I forgot the password. (herpderp ._.) and B) I wanted a different username. I decided to revive the log to let you guys know how I am getting on and what I have in plan for the future, tamagotchis wise and otherwise.

Here is a link to my Take 1 log - https://www.tamatalk....tchi98__st__100

I had gone almost 9 months without going on TamaTalk and around 7 months without tamagotchis activated. I just got really bored of them and lost interest in them. Since then I have completed my Year 7 but it was quite the hellhole. Fleets of homework and absolute nobs ruining my days at school lowered my self esteem and I was in a swirling torrent of misery for that entire summer. But now I am much better and happier as my Year 8 class was better by leaps and bounds. I made some new friends who accept me for who I am and one of them themselves even confessed they still have their tamagotchi. My friend, Connor has started his tamagotchi up again. Which is great as I don't feel like that weird kid anymore. Atleast there's another 'doofus' to stick with. Also, I took up the keyboard and started playing xbox, Black Ops and MW3 (Yes, Call of Duty :p ). I also have been playing on my 3DS, mainly Mario Kart 7. The tamagotchis either had their batteries taken out or were kept active until their batteries died (mainly on pause) and then I put them in the drawer. They're still in there now to be honest. I honestly cannot tell you what was going on with them before I took a break from them as I forgot their names and everything and they were paused mainly. I can tell you that most of them died and at best the Red Starry V3 managed 3 generations before its battery died and I gave up. The oldest tamagotchi also died at the age of 83 as I completely forgot about it for a few hours. A lot of them just started doing the low-battery screech so I couldn't take it anymore and I stopped all of them. The ID-L and one of my V4's broke aswell so I was a bit sad and I was worried the other ones would. The V4 got corroded and I don't know how the ID-L broke but all of a sudden it stopped working. Which really annoyed me considering I paid £35 for it and it only lasted a month and a half.

The reason why I started this log up again is because I accidentally clicked on TamaTalk while typing up "Tamarin _______" on facebook and TamaTalk came up on the address bar. I thought I'd visit it again to see what the site's done since I had my break and I decided to make a new account to post now and again on it. I can't keep myself as heavily committed on this log as I used to be but I will be able to post once every 2 days, maybe 1 day if I have the chance. My Year 9 starts in September and I have exams to do and options to pick so that may slow down the log a bit.

As for the tamagotchis - I might start a few of them up again but I learnt my mistake last time as I had too many of them running at once and that kind of loosened me from tamas. At most I will only have four in this blog. I will alternate them round once their batteries have died. Once I get the motivation to carry on, and some batteries, expect some more posts from me! :)

~RysticaL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back