Squidward is Cool's V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
I'm back ya'll and I now luv Tamas!

I'm starting a log and it's gonna be cool!

I just got my Tama V4! It's a green Camo one for the color of my love, Squidward.

I was sitting next to my Squidward plush while waiting for my Tama to hatch. Then it hatched! It's a girl! I named her Skidd! My username is Squid! Me and my stuffed Squidward are planning to raise many Tamas! I left my Tama with Squidward to go ask my parents if I could go to ToysRUs to buy more Tamas. I have a lotta b-day cash. They said yes. I got back to Squidward finding Skidd asleep. When she woke up I gave her some care, and she morphed into a Mohitamatchi! Then she fell asleep beacuse it was pretty late. I put her on my table and tucked Squid in next to me and we went to sleep.

Now it's today and I'm going to ToysRUs a bit later. C ya'll a bit later!

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got back from ToysRUs and brought back 2 V4s, 3 charms, 3 pouches, and 2 leashes.

My V4s: Glow-in-the-dark and the pink and white stripey thingy one.

My charms: Memetchi, Violetchi, Mametchi

My pouches: Mimitchi, Memetchi, Violetchi

My leashes: Purple Memetchi and Pink Violetchi

My glow-in-the dark thing hatched and it's a boy! I named him Soup. Then the pink one hatched! It's a girl! I named her Sonia. I paused them all and put them on my dresser.

I'll be back later!

Soup and Sonia morphed into Petitchis!

I all got them to TamaTown ang gave them edumacations! Yay!

My granparents came by and gave me ANOTHER V4 thinking I didn't have one! Yay! It's a green with flowers one! I just opened it. It's a boy! I named him Sukko.

Then he morphed into Mizutamatchi!

Latest posts

Back