Springtime for Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purrabella

Reaction score
Vy v3 arrived today. We started a Tama, a boy named Oscar. We've discovered a new game called jump which we are trying to learn.

1 training

0 yr 12 lbs

Oscar

boy 1 gen

154 p

As you can probably guess, that post was hastily written after a twelve hour shift at work. Sorry for the typos and errors, but I am detirmined to keep current with my news. Anyways, Oscar, my v2, is now two years old. He is a young mametchi and it turns out, caring for three is really not much harder than caring for two. I've found that if you care for all every time one beeps, they become regulated to each other and once an hour seems to work for all.

Oscar is now 6 years old and we are looking forward to meeting the matchmaker for the first time in this version. He has grown into a squid like thing and I hope to find a v2 character list so I can properly identify him.

8 training

6 yr

75 lbs

1 gen

199 p

Also, I have begun my tama log on this day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily

0 training

0 yr

17 lbs

girl

2 gen

550 p

The matchmaker came at age seven and brought Oscar a baby girl. Emily is now on her own and is the first new generation on this tama since before its trip from Hawaii.

Emily was matched with an androtchi through the matchmaker and had a little girl. Mother and daughter are well. The small family is growing its own history now and becoming a dynasty in its own right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back