Spasmodic's Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spasmodic

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Spasmodic. :(

I've decided to start up a log for my various Tamagotchi-like pets. This particular log is about my Keitai Tamagotchi, my original Digimon (the Tamagotchi "clone" that was aimed at boys--also created by Bandai) and my Pocket Pikachu 2, the pedometer pet.

In case you don't know, the key differences between the Digimon and the Tamagotchi are;

- Digimon were aimed at boys, as stated, so the characters are more like monsters than cute creatures.

- Digimon don't have a Happiness meter, but instead a Strength meter, which is filled through Training them. Training is the equivalent to playing a game with the Tamagotchi.

- Get two Digimon together and you can battle them. :)

This log starts ... NOW!

It's 8:02pm and I've just revived my Keitai Tamagotchi (it had been lying dormant for quite a long time, a month, I think) and reset my Digimon.

My Digimon, now a Botamon, needed to be trained and while I was doing that, my Tamagotchi named O began her nap, typical for a Shirobebetchi (excuse me if I get the names wrong). Checking on Pikachu, I found him rolling around on the floor. :) Botamon needed a quick training session and a slab of meat.

O just woke up and needed to be fed and played, so I gave her a shell (I guess), a hotdog octopus, a sushi roll and gave her a nice round of hoops. Botamon needs to be fed and trained, by I remember that I'm trying to get a Betamon, so I need to keep his hearts half empty. O started crying, so I praised her and snagged a training bar. Immediately after, she started the potty dance so I plopped her on the toilet so she could do her business.

Wow. It's 8:15pm now. A bit less than an hour before O becomes a toddler and Botamon digivolves into Koromon. Fantastic! Botamon dropped a heart in both meters, so he's on his way to becoming Betamon.

8:22pm now. Botamon dropped another two hearts, so I had to feed him and train him again to get him back in the green. O needed to be put on the toilet again and apparently emptied out her bowels, because she needed to be fed an ear of corn and two riceballs. Wow. Botamon became hungry again. What a glutton. :3 Ooh! But he quickly decided he needed to go to the gym to shadowbox and lose a pound. Health nut.

8:27pm and Botamon again needed some meat and a training session. Right after he decided to take a dump all over. But I cleaned it up. :D

Pikachu is being quiet. He must be jealous. So, I gave him a nice shaking, but he went too fast and fell on his face. :) To cheer him up, we played a game of cards. I won 25 watts. :eek: In the middle of all that fun, O needed to go to the bathroom and Botamon got hungry and needed some training.

8:32pm and Botamon just set down for his nap. Well alright! O just changed into a Hitodetchi and went to sleep. After all, it's an hour and thirty minutes after her normal bedtime. Now all I've got to worry about is Botamon, but he shouldn't be much of a hassle, he's only got twenty or so minutes before digivolving and plopping down to sleep.

8:40pm and Botamon woke up hungry and in need of some training.

And again at 8:42pm.

And again at 8:44pm.

And again at 8:46pm.

And again at 8:50pm.

And again at 8:53pm.

And again at 8:56pm.

And again at 8:59pm.

And again at 9:03pm.

AND FINALLY, at 9:04pm, Botamon digivolves into Koromon and settles down for the night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back