Something a little different- A webkinz log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Since I got my webkinz on Friday, and I'm very happy with her, I thought I might as well share it with the TamaTalkers. I've never seen a webkinz log, so I'm hoping that maybe I'll start a trend. Lolz, anyways, here's a little introduction. My webkinz is the pink poodle, her name is Daisy. And I love her sooo much!!! Webkinz World is so much fun!! Daisy's favorite games include Lunch Letters, Lily Padz, and Cash Cow.

My house currently has 2 rooms. Daisy's bedroom, and a kitchen. And I did have 3000kc but I drained it all buying the new kitchen and getting countertops and sinks and all that other kitchen stuff. So now I only have 1400kc.

My webkinz will also be writing sometimes in this log. So, I hope you enjoy reading about my webkinz!!

Note: Since I've never seen these types of logs in this section, I don't really know if this is allowed or not. If it isn't, a guide is more than welcome to close it. (But I don't really know how often guides go into the Tama Logs section so....)

I got my Kinzcash back up to 2300 but then I bought a sandwich maker and a sandwich cookbook so I'm back down some KC. Oh well. My kitchen is coming along nicely though. Daisy wants to say hi.

Daisy: Hiii! This is Daisy!!! Webkinz World is so much fun!!! I was really lucky when GotchiGirl adopted me. Her friend was in the store with her and she saw me. GotchiGirl was saying how she wanted a pink poodle but she wasn't completely sure. Her friend spotted me. I was the last one left. She held on to me while GotchiGirl went looking at other webbies. Her friend kept trying to persuade her to buy me, and she said ok!! So she paid for me, and then she took me home!! GotchiGirl is a great mommy!!! Love you GG!

(Note: I'm not too sure if this log is going to work out, so if it doesn't, I'm just going to stop posting in it.)

Latest posts

Back