She doesnt like him.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica_A

Reaction score
My girl tama doesnt like my boy tama, but he likes her.

They meet alot and give each other presents and all.

She gave him poo once tough.

He has 4 heads with her and she only has 2 still

what should I do to make her love him? any tips

Just keep on connecting. Make sure that you aren't the only one that gives him presents. Make sure it's like a pattern

Code-

A- your girl

B- your boy

The pattern's like this : ABABABABABA

The incorrect pattern: AABBAAABBAAAABBBBBBBBBBB

or something like that. Make sure they take turns. Same happened to my V3 and V1 except v1 died. I hope I helped!

Yes, it's true what TamaPATCHI said. Just keep connecting them and she will have four heads with him really soon. ^^v

Yep. It'll soon be in order. Don't worry though keep on connecting! If they're both adults like 5 years old and the boy or girl dosen't have all four hearts I reccommend you connect either 10-15 or if it's so important 20. After you connect either 10-15 or 20 then put it on pause. If you do 20 each day like in 2-3 days it'll have all 4 hearts. Also if you connect make sure that you wrap them a present and then connect. If it's V3 here's the stats you should choose:

Game: 5-9 times a day

Present- 10-15

Visit- 15-20.

Hope I helped :unsure:

*NOTE*-

Present is very very important. Present is the most important. Visting is equal also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back