Sammys tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammy96

Reaction score
Today i got a tamagotchi version 4!!!Out of a shop in uk called jack in the box its a little small not like toyr r us thats gigantic comparing 2 it.There was quite alot of selection of colours but i had 2 pick the one that is blue and white and light blue going round it the little ball at the top of it is red.Right now its 0yrs old and its the toddler the mohitamatchi it has went 2 pre-school and gt some mail and i called it candy its a girl and its 20 grams.I will tell u more about candy 2moro.PLEASEEE SOMEONE REPLY!!!

Nothing has really happend 2 my tama so far it has went 2 school and went on tamatown and gt passwords its only 12.18pm so it will transform in 2 a teen later.In tamatown i gt a chocolate bar and lollypop a broucher& 2 other things cant remember what they r.PLEASE REPLY!

My tamagotchi transformed!!!!It transformed in to a teen the......*drum roll* YOUNG DOROTCHI!!!!Its so cute it can fly and its got a little ribbon in its hair a will tell u more about candy later!

Latest posts

Back