Sammy96s log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammy96

Reaction score
This log is already on age 3 but no one is reply coz its so far on.It has my tama since it was a teen but am not gonna tell u about tht coz its past tht stage so if u want 2 find out about the teen go on page 3 its called sammys log.Now i am going 2 tell u about my tamagotchi.

Main points-

name-Wammy

age-8

training bar-5 bars

stage-adult

character-Billotchi

My tamagotchi is going 2 die tommorrow :angry: but its still gd because it had a wee baby girl yesterday!So i will be able 2 look after its child and vist Wammy on tamatown still and get gifts.So a wont have alot 2 talk about Wammy tommorrow a will tell u about Wammys baby.Well so far a have saw Wammy sing hes so cute doing it today and yesterday were the most exciting days because yesterday my tama had a baby and it sang,and today it gt chased by a turkey and i saw it brush its teeth it was so cute and i saw it come close up 2 the screen

i have used all my items with wammy except the 2 costumes and the love postion i have used the !!!,pen,cuckoo clock,rc car,bow,boom box,rc toy,drum,make up (but unfortunatly i dont have a mirror so above my tamas head there is a ?),blog block,ball,wings,cap thts all the items i have USED, thts all about Wammy since he will die tommorrow well tonight at 12.00am i will miss him :angry: i will tell u about Wammys baby girl tommorrow.Bye pleasee reply ^_^

Today as been a gd and bad day.Well Wammy left his baby girl and now his baby girls is called ELLIE.I will start with the gd news well first i won bump just there and i gt 1.800 GOTCHI points!Its alot 2 me i have 2468p now.In the morning today i visted my parent Wammy on tamatown and he gave me a cell phone,pencil,cd but here comes the bad news i took the chance and used my cd on my boom box and my tama was enjoying her self dancing away until the boom box exploded it just went down in pieces!So i bought a new 1 i went in 2 the mucic shop in the mall and just gt the password for it i think its 1.480 and i have 1.400 so i would only have 80p left so i bought it.And just there at 7.00pm i went into my shop it was a sale went into my shop there it was the boom box for only 700p what a waste of money when i could have gt it cheaper out my shop.Just there i saw my tama yawn so i think i will put it 2 sleep soon.I think he myt wanna go before is usal bed time 8.00pm.I will tell u more about ELLIE soon! :D

I forget 2 tell u my tama transformed in 2 the toddler the tamatchi its soo cute.Tommorrow it will transform in 2 a teenager. :D

My tama morphed in 2 a teenager its a teen i dont like and have all the time its called the hinotamathchi its small and round.I really want the hikotchi and i done avrage care.Anyway at 9.45am it morphed and then me and ELLIE played some games and i got the costume password the costume u can only wear for 1 day i already gt 1 for free i have never used it coz i want 2 save it but now i have 2 the 1 i just bought was 2.500 wasnt tht deer.Thats all tht had happend really except when i bought a shovel and dug up a snake.GRR i hate when tht happends.I will tell u more about ELLIE later.P.S-PLEASE REPLY COZ NO 1 IS REPLYING! :D

Latest posts

Back