Rosie's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluewolf99

Reaction score
Hi everybody! This is my tama log so...yeah. Well,the point is *just like the rules* no posting. Wait,rules were meant to be broken. Hmmm...Wait! Okay rule change. POST ALL YOU WANT!!!! Okay,seriously,don't post.Okay now that my moment is over,let's get on with da log. My tamagotchi's name is Rosie. She is a Glam Rock music star. I have like 4 other tamas but like all of them have no batteries... :D So,I will write about Rosie.

Okay Rosie! Say hi!!!

:hitodetchi: H-h-h-h.....

Okay....on that note,I guess I will tell you about Rosie.

Alright,Rosie is *almost* 1 year old and she is a hitodetchi. Her toy is a book and she has a microphone as an instrument. Okay, I think she's ready to talk now-

I-i-i'm Rosie. Hi... :nyatchi:

Yesh. She is so shy. Right now she is singing...oh and I forget. Her points are as follows: :D

Tone:122 (i dont like that game)

Rhythm:278

Original:243

Well,thats it for now! PM me with comments or suggestions or just to say hi. See you! Well I actually won't 'see' you cause I'm just posting sooo...Well, you'll see my post!! Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Rosie's fine,just a little stressed. The life of a tamagotchi is VERY stressful *wink* No! I didn't wink. *wink* Ok nevermind. Well Rosie evolved into a ChaMametchi (yay!) and thats preety much it.

Oh yeah,her band is called The Scene and plays Rock n' Roll.

K,TTLY guys and gals!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back