Rockstar:NightLife

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
26th December 2009 7:44 PM

Me Lizzie,You I dont Know.I sceam.You scream.We all scream.For ice-cream.My Makiko is meant to leave her baby girl tonight.I hope.Ugh!When tryed to change the flippin' time,it wont flippin' work!So please.Keep checking into this log,If you are reading this.ThankYou for your paitence.I knew it![says very loudly so dad can here]I should stop trying to give a lecture![looks around]Cool.He heard.;] Errr...this is a seceret between us,ok?hehe,alright.Me Lizzie.You, I dont know.I scream.You scream.We all scream.For ice-cream.

~PP

26th December 2009 8:34Hey!It worked.This is Alexa.Alexa says hi.Say "hi"!Thanks for saying hi! :* ^^

Me Alexa!Me got 249 skills!Fans!My Fans!You love me right readers?HeHe!!![giggles]:]] I wuv you!

Alexa

5LB

0Year

HeartsMax

00Stress

249/249/249

RockNRoll

Mic

5Gen

0p

Petitetchi

Hayly

So,fanmail would be nice,and hasta la vista until tomorrow!Alexa says bye!Say "bye"Thanks for saying Bye!

~PP[feeling the randomness flowing through my veins...]

Alexa is asleep.She is a hitodetchi,and evolved just before bed time.So I will post the stats.

Alexa

10LB

oyrs

hearts max

15 stress

249/249/249 I have no time to play with her xD

RockNRoll

mic

Hitodetchi

5gen

0p

Hayly

She will evolve in her sleep tonight.I have a hope for chamemetchi,then MeMetchi.The only characters I've had were:

1Gen:Mimitchi O O X<<<<No passed till age 4-5

2gen:Kunoitchi O O X<<<<No pass until aged 4

3gen:Shimashimatchi O O X<<<<No pass on 1st try. 7th try O O O.

4gen:Makiko O O X<<<<No pass ever.She gave birth to Alexa but never passed

5gen:Alexa hope fully SHE will pass her Auditions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So as you can see,I've never had much luck.With EVERYTHING.Haha,not even this log.0.o

Oh look what I found under the bed!This Diary!Thats been passed on from Alexa's great great great grandma

Haha.Ok.It has Delta's famous last words too.:]Im going to keep this .::evil::.

~PP[Fanmail Plz!]

She just woke up and Hi ms.Frill [turns ound and moths blahblah blah beepbeeopbewep]The stoopid teacher got her a dino.Whoopie!Luckiness!Lets go to preschool.

Ok.,Lets go!

Jake:So,Hazel what are you doing saturday night?

Hazel:Oh,nothing

Jake:Do you want to come with me to the movies???

Hazel:*thoughts:Oh yess!Jake is soo cute.!!xD*Yeah,sure ill go

Jake:great

Ms.Frill:This is our new student.Alexa goodrem.

Er...Hi?

Ms.Frill:Jake and Hazel,make her feel welcome.[glares at hazel]

Hazel:Hehe,yah,sure...

Jake:Heyy,Alexa do you want to play Jumprope?

Sure!

[They play jumprope,swap numbers[jake gave Alexa a cellphone] and went home]

~PP[Posting in a min!]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your log rules!Alex,Thu and Dino wanna say hi![/color]Say hi to Alexa for me!

Hello!Tell Alexa Im a Big fan

Hullo!Your so awesome!

Alex,Thu,Dino
Yess!Thnx DarkEarth!

~PP[off to play games with Tama,still posting in a min]

I knnow I said posting in a min,but I had to go...ummmm go.I was ... ummmmm I went oh god Im busted.Hehe.Ok nothing new has happened.

~PP[liar liar pants on fire]

Back