Rei's Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReiSarufight!

Reaction score
Hallo!I'm ReiSaruFight! Call me Rei!As you may know if you RP with me I am the former Crowfrost, I have 5 tamagotchi's and i love them very much here is the stats

Pink Stripes v4- Working, Aby

v3 Yellow with stars- Out of batteries

Green w/ Flowers, V3- Out of battery

Blue with Butterflies V3- OUt of battery

Bluecamo V3- Broken beyond repair (Debug error)

NOw!

For my only working tama at the moment her name is Aby and she is 7, I am expecting tha matchmaker soon!(Today) she is currently a maskotchi and she is a sweet girl, she is my 2nd generation and all her hearts are full, I have had her on pause scince last year so she has been 7 for about 8 months now.

Today I am hpoing for a little girl to name Frost if a boy I will name him Crow, Hoping to get my others working so I can mate them.If not, I will let the matchmaker do her thing and go on with life, I had about 5 gen but my dear dear Genny died.Aby's job is a scoll helper, I am currently waiting for my money to come in for her job, last week i got about 1999 dollars.

Well, I'll keep you posted!

Rei

Today is a school day and it is 744 AM Well cant bring her to school so must leave her here

G2G

Rei

Wow. 0.0

Your own Tama Log?

Anyways, you should go to a Dollarama or a Buck or two. their batteries come in 3 packs for a dollar, and those batteries last 3 months. =0

THX

I was about to post on my slow computer in RP and guess what?? The matchmaker! I mated with a Robogotchi and got a girl, I am going to name her Ayshu Shourt for Aiyishus she will stay with aby for another 2 days or so before she leavs.

At school, i brought my tamagotchi one day and the next day the grade abouv eand below me alkl have tamagotchi's! 0__o now everypone gets in trouble, they might as well say it over the intercome, NO TAMA"S so i can't bring her to school, sh estays paused at home...sadly I have to...My mom has no idea how to work it...so...yeah.

I'll keep you posted on Ayshu and Aby!

Rei

Latest posts

Back