Rainbowbunny's V5 Tama Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
This is my V5 tama diary. I can't wait to tell you all about my Shine family.

I have a see through polka-dotted design. This is just generation 1 for me so far.

My oldest is a Mattaritchi. He is a boy and I named him Johnny!

My next oldest is a girl and she's a Sakuramotchi. And she is Jenn.

And my youngest is a boy, he's a Ahirukutchi and his name is Maxamillion.

And together they are the Shine family! Their bond with each other is 70% already!

I love doing training with them!

Today I did 2 or 3 training. I forgot. Right now there are 4 hungry and 4 happy.

Better give them a meal and a little treat. I'll feed them pasta and their snack will be a

loilliepop. I have 270 points. I'm trying to get 1000 so I can get a good thing from the

shop. They're prices are pretty high in V5 shops. I wonder why......

Well, gotta go to Webkinz Talk! Bye!

Well,I have loads to say.Sorry I haven't posted in a while.I haven't been on the computter latley,but I'll

try to get into the habit.Well,let's get started.OK.Johnny,Jen,and Maxi(Maxamillion) turned into grownups.Then they turned into the ninga family.I married Jen,she turned into a mommy,her husband is named Jackson Shine.

(I'm keeping the last name the same.)And they had a baby gal(girl if you prefer).

She's Rachel Shine.She's a real sweetie.I don't have my v5 right next to me now so I can't tell ya

the types right now.(SORRY!)But I'll do it later.

I know I kinda rushed through everything,but it's pretty late so....GoodNight Johnny,Jen,Maxamillion,Jackson and Rachel!

Back