Pokemon Logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
I have 5 V Trainer 2.0 Pokemon. One is a pichu named Sparky, One is a Marshstomp named Stomp, One is a DRAGONITE named Drago, One is a Torchic named Flame and last but not least: My starter, Treeka the Treecko. Although I just got new batteries for my V Trainer 2.0 I got AA instead of AAA. They are all Thinkchips. Figurines. But I like them all the same. They ARE my pokemon team. Although Sparky has a diffrent appeal to me. And dad used the AA batteries for our digital camera instead. And Sparky seems 'speacial' I have the following Gym Leaders: Wiyona (sp?), May and Brawly

I took Sparky with me into a party. It freaked me out when I almost lost him. Then I saw him on the floor with all the toddlers. I swipped him away and hugged him saying: "I'll never let go of you again Sparky!" And all my Pokemon today are here safe and sound. Ain't I lucky? :furawatchi:

Mom found AAA batterys. I trained right away and I now.....have about 540 trainer Points! *danfces* Drago, whom is a P3 couldn't beat a P1. 0_O

Latest posts

Back