phi21's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phi21

Reaction score
Well, this is the first post in my new Tamagotchi log. I'm going to try my hardest to keep it updated :D .

I got my V4 a few months ago, and got up to the 3rd or 4th generation when my Tama died. Just as well, because I was getting kind of sick of it. So, I put it away for a while, and now it's making a comeback.

I currently have my Glow in the Dark V4 running. Here are its stats:

Name - Phi

Age - 6

Stage - Sebiretchi

Gender - Girl

Generation - 1st

Training - 7/9

Job - Hair Dresser

You can look in my siggy to find those stats, too.

Also, Phi mated with a Mametchi yesterday afternoon and had a Tsubutchi! I'm really happy that I got a boy. I dunno why, but I like having boy Tamas better than girl Tamas.

I have to say that so far, out of all the jobs I've had on my Tama, Hair Dresser is by far the most fun. I'm actually going to miss playing that game when Phi leaves, hopefully tonight. I've been trying to do that trick where you set the time so that the adult leaves early, but for some reason it isn't working. Perhaps the V4 is smarter than its predecessors.

Oh, earlier I found a new animation on the V4. Phi and Tsubutchi were watching a bird[ish] thing popping out of an egg! It was pretty unexpected. I think it's probably because it's spring.

Latest posts

Back