P1 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Yay! My P1 just arrived in the mail!!! xD

I started it up and now it's an egg. I just gotta wait for the change! I'll keep you updated :)

It hatched! It's a boy! :) I'm naming him Webster.

I fed him three times and gave him three snacks. I would have played games, but I'm not sure how to yet. I better start reading that manual. I hope this P1 tama experience is as good as I think it will be!

Current Status:

Name: Webster

Hunger: 3/4

Happy: 3/4

Disipline: 0/? I'm not sure what its out of.

:) I can't wait to become better friends with Webster!

*Tgd*

Played some games with Webster! The only game is the "guessing which way I'll turn" game, but it's really quite fun! I'm starting to get used to the commands and stuff. I won 3 games, and Webster won the other 2. This is more exciting than I thought! Lemme look at his stats...pretty good! :)

*Tgd*

Oh come on!! I played a game and I lost totally! I only guessed correctly once. Webster looked pretty mad that I lost so many times.... :) Well, anyhow, I was too frusterated to try to beat the game so I fed Webster and gave him a few snacks. He doesn't appear to be gaining weight o_O

*Tgd*

I just finished a shower, and I forgot to pause Webster. When I picked up his egg shapred carrier, I saw he had pooped and was fast asleep. I wanted to still play with him and clean up his duties, but I could nothing but turn out the light.

'Tis ends tonights log.

*Tgd*

Webster was already waek when I woke up. He had two poops, and all his hearts were gone! I think I just screw up. But what can I do now? I quickly fed him 3 times and gave him 3 snacks. To fill up his last happy heart, I played a game of "guess which way I'll turn my head" and I won 4 out of 5 rounds! Thats pretty good. :rolleyes: Webster seemed hapyp after that.

*Tgd*

Latest posts

Back