nyatchi_chans NEW v3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyatchi_chan

Reaction score
HELLO!!!! It's me!! You probably know me from the log " Groth chart of eggy". Well, the name would not really make sence.... unless all my tamas were named "eggy" :huh: They AREN'T all going to be named eggy... in fact, I won't ever name another tama eggy on this v3!!!

well, back to the log part...

MY wish came true!

I tooki ultra perfect care when Melli (my girl tama) when she was a toddler

and what do you know?? A Young Mimitchi!!!

I have a great shot at getting mimitchi (all time favorite)

Melli is in perfect condition...

full hearts

6/9 training

1 year

20 pounds.

I hope you enjoy my new log!!

Here are some things you should know:

( things not in regular stats)

Father: (the beloved) Eggy

Mother: (not so beloved) Rach ( my friend chose an ugly name) o.o

*sigh* Teens can be boring. I am usually patiant when it comes to tamas, but for some reason I am EXTREAMly inpatiant today. Melli hasn't done anything interesting....... *yawn*

ARG! My sis reset and I down-loaded.... BUT now Melli is 2 again..... DANG! spring break will be over tomarow............ so I'll have to start pausing again........ TT_TT

Hey! Melli is in a good mood, so am I. Melli is 3 years old. She will be an adult soon.

I got lucky with the chest!!

chest 1 : 1000 GP

chest 2: Beef

chest 3: ball

thats about it for today. Anyone like my new avie??

And... If Tama107 is reading this, tell her I'm sorry and if she emptyed her message box, I could PM her more!!!

Hey! Melli is in a good mood, so am I. Melli is 3 years old. She will be an adult soon.
I got lucky with the chest!!

chest 1 : 1000 GP

chest 2: Beef

chest 3: ball

thats about it for today. Anyone like my new avie??

And... If Tama107 is reading this, tell her I'm sorry and if she emptyed her message box, I could PM her more!!!
thanx, sory I got so mad!

It's okay! ^.^

Any way.... BIG news

Melli evolved.

she turned into a......

CHO MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost what I wanted! But she looks more adorable when she comes up close to the screen. SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back