New Log! V4 version!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchi_fan

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm kind of new to this (got a tamagotchi V4 for christmas!), but I am glad I found this site. I have a girl who's name is Alex!. She is a teenager. Stats are:

Ichigotchi

Hungry: ****

Happy: ****

Training: ''''''''

Int.: 48

Arts: 35

Social: 49

2 yrs

42 Lbs

Gen. 1

8550 p

She is asleep now. So goodbye everyone, hope to post soon. :mametchi:

Today Alex! woke up and got some fortune teller mail. I decided to feed her before checking it though. It turns out the fortune teller predicted:

(P) - ***

(L) - **

(H) - **

I'm going to log into Tama Town soon, so that will be good. I will post again after our visit. Right now Alex! is just bouncing around the screen. See you soon! :)

While in TamaTown, I played

Darts - Won 400 GP

Claw Game - Won 400 GP

Meet Tama Town - Won 400 GP

Bank Game - Won 200 GP

Slot Machine - Won 400 GP and Action Figure

Post Office Game - Won 300 GP

I also got a box. When I exited Tama Town, I had 2100 GP and 2 items. I usually play Tama Town for points instead of the games on my tamagotchi. All together now, I have 10,660 GP. I keyed in the password for the box and it was funny watching Alex! get all happy over a box! Anyway, I will post again with more news soon.

I now have another v4 tamagotchi. My brother gave it to me. From now on my new one will be written in red and my other one will be written in blue. Here is the new one's stats:

Name: Chris

Young Mametchi

Int.: 38

Art: 25

Social: 26

Training: 2 bars

Alex! has grown up into an adult and she is now a Ponytchi.

Right now, I am trying to correct Chris, because my brother had nearly killed it! ;) :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex! and Chris both got visited by the king. He gave them both a fishing pole.

Chris just visited Alex! and gave her a flower!

They both have two smiley faces on their buddy list. I want to get them to have children when Chris is an adult.

Have to get off now, bye everyone! ;)

Alex! woke up at eight today. I didn't realize that adult Tamagotchi went to bed later and woke up earlier.

Anyway, she and Chris are four smiley faces now, so I am waiting for Chris to turn into an adult. One more day!

I have a question (you can PM me if you know the answer): When I send one of my Tamagotchi to the other for presents, just before they give a present, they look out to a beach or stars at night or a video game player with controls. Is this because they are good friends?

Just as I was about to start, I got some mail. Wait a sec.. I'm opening it....It turns out it was the snaky thing that makes your happiness go down by 3 points. I HATE THAT! Chris hates it too, lol! I guess I wil have to play some games with him!

Alex! is bouncing around the screen happily.

Alex! and Chris are getting along really well! Can't wait until Chris is an adult!

Bye Everyone! See you soon! :angry:

*****JUST GOT THE FORTUNE TELLER*****

Alex!'s fortune:

(P) - ***

(L) - **

(H) - **

Chris's fortune:

(P) - ***

(L) - **

(H) - **

They're exactly the same!

Bye everyone!

[SIZE=21pt]CHRIS TURNED INTO A MAMETCHI!!![/SIZE]

Sorry! I am just so happy!!!!!

Now Chris and Alex! can finally have babytchis! They have four hearts each. They kiss each time I connect them for a present. It is so cute! I will tell you when they have a baby of course. I can't wait until they are both old enough to have a baby (Chris is 2!) So bye everyone

I am taking Chris for a trip to Tama Town. He has never been! Chris is just one day off having a baby with Alex! So close :( ! Chris wants to say something:

Hey everyone! I didn't know that my life was getting typed up. I really like a ponytchi named Alex!! and I think she likes me back because we have been on a few dates! I really want to get a job, so I am waiting for the [!] mail to come. It should come soon. tchi_fan says to finish up, because she has to type up a lot more things, so bye everyone! Happy New Year for tomorrow!

Our visit to Tama Town was eventful. Chris got his passport and a heap of points (Yayyy!) Just [SIZE=21pt]1[/SIZE] more day!

Alex! is bouncing around on the screen happily. She is so content and sweet. She will make a good mother. :(

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I have fantastic news! [/SIZE]

Alex! and Chris have just had two beautiful baby girls! If you want to suggest a name, PM me! I AM SO HAPPY! Chris and Alex! are very proud parents :( I want to get a picture of the happy family up soon. I am taking Alex! into Tamatown now. Post soon, bye!

While Alex! and me were playing TamaTown, I saw Chris and fortune teller mail so I checked it:

(P) - **

(L) - ***

(H) - *

I guess that good!

Alex!'s are:

(P) - **

(L) - **

(H) - **

Chris's and Alex!'s babies just did a poop each. It's so little! ^_^ Bye everyone!

[SIZE=19pt]Happy New Year![/SIZE]

My Tamagotchis just wished me a happy New Year. So cute! The babies are fine. I really need some names though, so if you have any ideas, please PM me! OMG!!!! CHRIS JUST GOT A JOB!!!! WORKING AT THE HOSPITAL THINGY!!! Congrats Chris!

Alex! got a job as a fire wo/man. That game is hard! Anyway, everything is fine!

Alex! and Chris have left their babies.... :D :D :D :( and have moved on to their home. I really need suggestions for names though, so if you have a name you want to share please say (in a PM of course!) Right now they are sleeping....so cute!

I am so sorry I haven't posted. I have been at my dad's since New Year's and I am not allowed to go on the internet there. I decided to name the babies 'Nancy' and 'Grace'. My brother wanted his tama back, so he has already had a baby with my stepsister's tama. I am waiting for the matchmaker to come. They were both <_< .

Latest posts

Back