new here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CURVYCHICK

Reaction score
hello i'm 28 years old and i got this tamagotchi thing for my daughters birthday she is 7 and i take care of it more then she does....lol anyways how many codes are there? what does it mean when it turns it's back on you? i'm lost sorry i'm asking so many questions, how do you play jump?

thank you again

lost mom!!!!

when it turns its back on you, you need to praise it

to play jump the 3 little buttons meant the 3 little buttons on your Tama, and when one lights up, you press that button quickly

there are 5 codes

your welcom and u can come to tamatalk any time u need help!

Hi there, curvychick! Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you enjoy it here. And a tip from me about jump: When it starts, keep one thumb on two buttons at the same time and one thumb on the other button. (But don't press down.) Then you will be able to reach the buttons quicker when they light up. If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me!

See you around TamaTalk! :huh:

~Mimitchilover

thank you.... i think i'll just stick to this side of the forum there are a couple of ppl here that are not nice. thank you to everybody who's been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back