need help with version 4.5http://tamatalk.com/IB/h

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

makusutchi

Reaction score
First off, i am 25 years old... I have played with virtual pets before (when i was 13-14), but that was a long time ago; they werent the original tamagotchis. I had plenty of cheap knock off virtual pet games before (except for the pikachu one which isnt reall a tama type thign..). Reason i got this v4.5 is because i wanna relieve the virtual pet experience and because i wanna try out the original one.

Anyways, i am glad to report that i still enjoy it quite a bit and i find the features in these new ones alot more complex than the old ones. Which is why i created this topic..Please answer as much as u can so long as ur sure about the accuracy of ur info.

1- Whats the point of items in the game? like an rc helicopter, stereo...etc Are they just there so u can watch ur pet interact with them? or do they actually increase any pet stats?

2- Are there any uses for the souvenirs?

3- If I want the pet to get a rockstar job, what points will i need to pay attention to (funny/ gorgeous/ spiritual)?

4- How do i go about increasing stat points? do the items help?

5- How long do they usually live for if u take perfect care of them (i.e what is the longest they could live?)

Thanx alot

Max

First off, i am 25 years old... I have played with virtual pets before (when i was 13-14), but that was a long time ago; they werent the original tamagotchis. I had plenty of cheap knock off virtual pet games before (except for the pikachu one which isnt reall a tama type thign..). Reason i got this v4.5 is because i wanna relieve the virtual pet experience and because i wanna try out the original one.
Anyways, i am glad to report that i still enjoy it quite a bit and i find the features in these new ones alot more complex than the old ones. Which is why i created this topic..Please answer as much as u can so long as ur sure about the accuracy of ur info.

1- Whats the point of items in the game? like an rc helicopter, stereo...etc Are they just there so u can watch ur pet interact with them? or do they actually increase any pet stats?

2- Are there any uses for the souvenirs?

3- If I want the pet to get a rockstar job, what points will i need to pay attention to (funny/ gorgeous/ spiritual)?

4- How do i go about increasing stat points? do the items help?

5- How long do they usually live for if u take perfect care of them (i.e what is the longest they could live?)

Thanx alot

Max
1. The items are just to watch your Tamas play with them. They don't increase stats.

2. No, the souvenirs are just collectable.

3. Sorry, don't know about the rockstar one, someone else will probably be able to help you there. :huh:

4. Games increase skill points, as do certain foods.

5. A matchmaker comes at age 6+ for them, but if you refused to marry I've heard up to 99 "years" (days) although I don't know if this is true. If I don't marry mine they die at 20-something usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back