My

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammy234

Reaction score
I got a tamagotchi ocean today! I am so excited! After a few minutes it hatched. It was a Planktontchi. It looked so adorable! I fed it 4 snacks and 4 meals. After a while Otototchi appeared. I had heard that he was the better teenager so I was very happy! He has gone to bed now, so I will post back tomorow!

tammy234 :) :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning he pooped twice and I cleaned them up. I played the game too, but the octopus came and it lost all its happy hearts! I played again to get his happy points up. Later, while I was watching TV the polar bear came. I have decided to call it Russel! Otototchi was napping so I gently tapped the screen and he got out of the way just in time! Phew! Later, Russel attacked again, but I wasn't watching! It took a day for Otototchi to get better. I will post tommorow!

tammy234 :)

Today Otototchi turned into a KeroPyontchi *jumps with joy* He is so cute! Russel attacked today but I warned little KeroPyontchi in time. It is 9.00pm so he has gone to bed. I will post again soon!

This morning I woke up at 11.00am and Russel had come and had succeded! My ocean had also done 4 poops and the water poloution was 2 skulls!

I cleaned up the poop, fed it and cleaned the water. Later on Russel atacked again but he was unsuccesful this time! YAY! I played the game and I lost 2 of 4 games. I will post tommorow.

Latest posts

Back