My Very First V4.5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
Merry Christmas!!! I got a v4.5 for christmas so here is my log!!!

Wind was born on December 25, 2007. He got petted over a lot being he was brand new. He turned into the pumpkin character (I will find the name and edit it in). I remember it from v2 and it's so cute!!!! Wind just got accepted into Kindergarden. I don't really know what gets certain points because these funny pretty and spiritual skill points are all new for me. I have to do some research. don't really have a plan for what character I want to be, I want it to come naturally with my care. The only thing is I expect to have every adult character on 4.5 through the generations. I'm goig for 99 generations and having NO TAMA ever die. So now I need to play some serious games with Wind because I have let him gain weight.

cool! I got one for cristmas too! do you mean this one :( ? i got him too! keep up the good work!

wow, in reply to the above, yes I got that one. You know u aren't really supposed to post in logss, but I don't mind. I think there should be a response sub-forum for logs.

Today Wind turned into a Kujakutchi. I hope that is it's name, I tried to read the lousy print on the v.5 character list. It looks like a peacock especially on tama town. I didn't pay 100% attention to him and he didn't really need it. Wind is growing up!!!!!!!!!! He got 2lbs overweight and so now I need to learn how to play the new teen games. He got an application to Elementary school and we chose Ms. Flower as a teacher. She gives gorgeous skills I believe. I don't really know that much about 4.5 families (mame family, meme family, kutchi family, like on v4). I also don't know about jobs. So I'm just getting teh characters I get and loving them, and when Wind needs to get a job, I'll try and read the picture given to represent one. I think once you start saying "I want this character" or "I'm gonna have this job" the fun and love of raising a pet is gone. Now it's about winning the game to get to an extra game. I'm not saying I don't want skill points, I just don't like using them to get characters you want instead of raising your tama then seeing the way you treated your tama got you this character. Oh and most of all I HATE those peeps who reset tamas cuz they didn't get the character they wanted or their tama hatched boy and they wanter girl. Sorry to rant on like this. Anyway, Wind is doing fine, and is majoring in gorgeous points in school.

today i wuz busy so i did nt care for Wind alot. i hate putting tamas on pause unless im taking a week's break from them. so i set wind so he was asleep all day. i played a few games and i hav to admit fed him a snack so could play the great 4.5 games. he went 2 skool 8 times and has 115 gorgeous points. like i said no major development 2day.

Name:Wind

Stage:teen

Character: Kujakutchi

School: Ms. Flower

Skill:

Funny:72

Gorgeous: 115

Spiritual: 58

8/9 training

19lbs

Generation 1

Hiya! okay so Wind turned into a Yasaguretchi 2 days ago and is now 4 yrs old. The age for becoming an adult gets lower and lower! on v2 it was 5, then on v3 4 and on v4,3! now my 4.5 turned into an adult at age 2. Yasaguretchi kinda looks like Elvis I think. Weird, but not a particularly bad looking character. And I have seen some bad looking characters. So as an adult I didn't really let Wind get that much over weight, but I didn't pay much attention to him. If I saw he was over 40lbs I burned it off and left him alone for an hour. He got a job as a hairdresser which I like from the v4. he doesn't go to work much but I'm about to change that.

Name: Wind

Stage:Adult

Character: Yasaguretchi

Work: Hairdresser

Skill:

Funny:103

Gorgeous:211

Spiritual:88

8/9 training

32lbs

Generation 1

Latest posts