My V5!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmytamas

Reaction score
well its coming on monday and........ the family name might be grady!

feel free to post when im loging

oh and its my V4.5 and V3 log and maybe V4 once my dad gets back with batteries for my tamas

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been looking for my tamas all day and finally i found them my V3 and V4.5

big update my tamas evolved into ura young mametchi, mimitchi, and.................... Obotchi im going to tamatown as i still wait ancshouisly for my V5 to come see ya! oh and their names are Uvie(the mimitchi)

Aj(the ura young mametchi) and Addy(the obotchi!)

"its here its here my new tama!! i ripped open the box and i found the Tama house design it was awsome so then i un pulled the tab and got. a girl as my middle one and then 2 boys the family name was Grady" thats what my friend told me and update i found my other V4 YAYS! its a young androidotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i finally got it and the middle is a girl and the others r a a girl and boy and its hard games geeze cause when i press c it cancles out

well today my V3 and V4.5 evlolved V3 into a Viloetchi(idk i cant realy tell what it is).

and my V5 elovled they r a mix family and their names r the grady and they have 5 hunger 5 health(happy) and 0% bonding. well if anyone can tell me an easier way to bond ide be very thankful.

:huh: well all my 5 tamas(well 9 becuase Addy,Aj, mk and her baby, and the other guy with his baby and the gradys) well byee ;) ;) :(

today was fun my tamas made a paper airplane and i got so happy! i took them to school and my teacher almost got me phew well ill be taking a little break form loging so bye im gonna go watch pirates of the carribean(what did that have to do with tamagotchi!).

Latest posts

Back