My V5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamachick1200

Reaction score
I got this cutie today and of course, I gave them Shikamaru's last name:Nara :lol: I was so excited when I opened my Tama. :furawatchi: I have 2 girls and one boy... They are a: omututchi, futabatchi,and a mimifuwatchi. So cute! :blink: I wanted one so bad, and today I got it.We played tv surfing, we traveled on tv, and then took a nap. Right now my little babies are just walking around.

See you tomorrow or the next time we grow,

The Nara Family :furawatchi:

The babies grew into cute little creatures! X3 They are belltchi ,mattarichi ,and sakuramotchi. We went shoppind today for food, then took a nap, sang a song, took a few poos, andwent back to what they were doing. Of course, belltchi, the eldest of the 3, started beeping. It took a dump. XD

See you tommorow or the next time we grow,

The Nara Family

Ok, maybe not tommorow, but a few day ago we went SHO-PPING! We have so much stuff, ecspecailly souviniers! They still haven't grown and I'm a little annoyed. It's Februrary 22nd and it's been 23 days since they've grown. Hmmm...

See ya,

The Nara Family

Latest posts

Back