MY V5 TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peace Sign

Reaction score
I got a v5 tamagotchi yesterday.It is so awesome!!!I have the flowered tamagotchi.It is awesome.I have two sons and one daugther and my family name is the osbor's.I wanna go on the dating show so bad but they have to become adult.They are tennageres or children i am not sure lol!so thanks for reading this!

with lot's of love,

Peace Sign

p.s.In case you didn't know what the flowered v5 look like a got a picture of it so u can look at it

https://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/55/57...008_215X215.jpg

My babie's are growing up soooo fast!They are teenagers.They envolved into teen's last night before they went to bed.They wanna talk to you and they are getting snippy so I better let them.Ecspecially Norman,He love's meeting new people!

Norman:Omigod!I wanted to meet you guys so bad!But I had to wait thanks to my brother and sister.

Gordo:It's not our fault we're shy!

Trinity:Yeah!It's not like we asked to be born shy!Oh Hi =]

Gordo:Yeah hi guys!

Nomran:You guys stop being shy they are just people just like mom

Gordo:Yeah but mom is cooler then most of them.

Trinity:It's MOMMY!

Me:Gordo,that is not nice to say that I am cooler,we are all equally cool!

Gordo and Norman:Mommy?

*Trinity starts to cry*

Gordo:We didn't mea..well I didn't mean to make you cry,will you give me a "Forgive Me Hug?" =[

Trinity:Sure!

Nomran:Me too right?

Trinity:I will think about it!Haha yeah sure group hug

Norman:YAY!

Me:Well guys we have to go

Trinity:NO!

Norman:Yes

Gordo:Talk to guys next time mommy deciedes to post a new log

Norman:Yeah bye guys have a good day

Trinity:Bye friend's see ya later

They envolved last night now Norman is a Korokothci.Trinity is a Shelltchi,and Gordo is a Mamekatchi!See ya next time!

Hey guys!It's us again!Nothing really happened except they will turn into adults in a couple of days!I can't wait because then I can have grandchildren lol!SO they want to talk to you again.Trinity is gonna come first and sing you here favorite song,"Bottom of The Ocean." by Miley Cyrus.They are giving you a talent show.Here she goes!

Trinity:Where does the love go/I don't know/When it's all said and done/How could I be losing you forever/After all the time we spent together/I have to know/Why I had to lose you/Now you've just become/Like everything I'll never find again/At the bottom of the ocean/Dodo dododo dodoododo do

Norman:MY TURN!

Nomran: Don't let me die/I'm losing my mind/Baby just give me a SIGNNNNNNNNNNN!(in a high picthed voice that breaks the windows)HAHA!That was aweosme!

Me:And there was Norman singing Be With you by enrique Inglisis!Gordo is gonna be singing,"Hello Beautiful." by the Jonas Brothers

Gordo:Hello Beautiful/How's it going/I hear it's wonderful/in California/I've been missin you/It's true/But toniiiight/I'm gonna fly/Yeah toniiiiiiight/I'm gonna/FFLLLLLYYY!/Cuz I could go across the world/And see everything and never be satisfied/If I couldn't see thoooose eyes!Thank you

OK,so there is there talent show.So please read this and comment on who you think should.PLease and THanks!

<3,

Trinity,Gordo,Norman,and Peace Sign!

OK guys it's 4 mins before thet go to bed.So they wanna say good-night!So here they are

Norman:Goodnight everyone!I hope everyone has had an awesome game!

Trininty:Me too!But tomorrow me and Peacesign's pets are going on the date show and might marry eachother <3!

Gordo:Goooooodnight guys.ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Tirnity:Yeah goodnight guys =[.zZzZzZzZzZzZ

Norman:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Goodnight guys!Well I will update tomorrow when she goes on the dating show so =]

ttyl.

bye guys!

MY V5 TAMAGOTCHI GOT MARRIED!Trinity got married and got seperated from Norman and Gordo =[!She can't stop crying!Well she had a daughter and a son,the daughter is an Mimifuwatchi and the my son is an Omututchi!Their names our Mariah and Timmy!The dad's name is Mitch and of cours the mom is Trinity!lol!Well good-night guys!I can't wait for two days then Timmy can grow into a Mamaetchi and get married!Well good-night guys!

Back