My v5 Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovemytamas96

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Well I guess this is my log. Even though there are millions of logs here on tamatalk, I am wishing mine will be unique enough to stand out. :D I have a Tamagotchi v5, Cookie Dough color. Currenty my tamagotchi is on the first generation and a family name of Brown ( real original, since thats my last name :p ) Unfortunately this log started a little late in the lives of my Tamas. They are now teenagers, probably evolving very soon into adults :) Still I hope you enjoy them! I guess since this is the first log I should list stats. Well here goes!

*drumroooolll plsz* :p

Family Name: Brown

Generation: 1

Bonding: 20% (i need to do a lil, tiny, bit better lol)

Oldest Child: Ichigotchi (yayyyy! :D ), her name is Tiara!

Middle Child: Bakutchi, his name is Peanut!

Youngest Child: Chamametchi, her name is Luna!

Andddd I guess thats it lol.

Plz Pm if you want any more info.

I will be adding pixels and pictures of my tamagotchi soon!

Bye!!!

Ohh! Im kind of new here so can anyone tell me how to use the color for text because its not working for me :(

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

This just in.. my tamagotchis have evolved into adults! lol.. i told you they would evolve soon!!!

My Ichigotchi, Tiara evolved into a Violetchi!!! So pretty!

My Bakutchi, Peanut evolved into a Furikotchi!! A clock-like thing lol!

My Chamametchi, Luna evolved into a Yonepatchi!!!

To see a picture of a Violetchi, click here!

I couldnt find a picture for Furikotchi.. He looks just like a mini grandfather clock.

Couldnt find a picture for Yonepatchi either :D .. She is kind of on the large side with two little buns pn the top of her head =]

Ciao For Now!

**Updates soon =P

Back