My V5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. I got my 2 tamagotchis on Feb.16 for my birthday. I am on 3rd generation, mainly because they were paused for like, a week(!). Unfortunately, (SP?) I only have one character, which is supposed to be completely normal. I have Mousetchi(boy) on the ruby red design, and Hoshitchi on the purple design. From now until forever, When Mousetchi is talking, the colour will be red, and when Hoshitchi is speaking, the colour will be purple. I hope you enjoy my log! PS- Please DO NOT post in my log. Please PM me instead! Thanks I will post later. :)

Ok. I'm back, already after posting like, two minutes ago, and I forgot to tell you that when I am speaking from now until forever, my writing will be blue.

I hope you are interested in my log!

Mommy, I need some cleaning up.

Ok. I'm coming.

I'm hungry, too.

All right. Please be a little more patient.

Mum, I'm hungry.

Ok, just wait a sec please.

Alright. I will post in like, an hour, ok? See ya later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I'm back again, after a walk around.

I need to be cleaned up, mommy. I'm hungry, and so is Hoshitchi. Please pretty please feed us!!

I'll be back in a flash!

See ya later! :)

Hi. I am back again. On weekends, I will post a million times, but on week days, I might not be able to post sometimes. Back to the bright side...

Wahhhhhhhh!!!

What is wrong?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wahhhhhhhh!!!

Uh oh... my tamas are really unhappy...

Mom, I'm hungry.

Ok. Now I just made you happy and now you're hungry.

I'm hungry too!!

Ok. I'll feed you.

I want to play with Hoshitchi!

Ok. You two can connect.

Yay! I won!

Wahhhhhh!!!

Uhhh, ok. You're not happy again. All right. I'll make you happy- again.

K! I'll be back in like, 30 minutes! By the way, I only started this log, and some people already viewed this! WOWEE! :p

Sorry, I was a little bit delayed, eating my dinner. Anyways, I'm back. What suprirses me- 28 views already?!?!?!?!?!?

I just started this log like, 3 hours ago!

Never mind. How come the other people get even more views?

Anyway, keep the views goin'!

My tamas are upstairs so I don't know what they're doing. Bye! I'll see you soon. I have to go practice piano now. I'll get back to you in no time, so no worries(not like I think you're worried, though!) ;) ^_^

Wow!! Am I blind or something?!?!? 94 views???!!!!!

Whew! Thanks for the views!

I still have to practice piano for a while. I'll be back! :p :D

PS

Still keep the views going!

Unfortunately, I have no idea where my tamas are. I forgot to bring them to school this moring :D Sorry to disappoint you

Hi. I'm Back again! I found my tamas. They are kids now. The red tama's middle character is mttaratchi and the purple one's middle character is mousetchi. They are evolving tomorrow. By the way, if you like my log, please PM me. Thanks for all the views! :lol:

Latest posts

Back