my V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachart34

Reaction score
Today I got my V4 it was a baby boy then evolved into a mizutamatchi and right now it is very happy and its name is gotc (sorry couldnt think of another name) i have 11180 points it is 5:11 PM I just wheant on tamatown it is asome well i will write later ok so I just generated my V4 and donated to the king and he is going to bed in about an hour.

_It is fine and I have 20200 points :ichigotchi: Now he is asleap going to evolve tomarrow hope he evolves into a gourmetchi. if he does I will be going :furawatchi:

Feeeel freeeeeeee to pooooooooosssssttttttttt

I am so happy I got my V4 yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
well he woke up the mail man dropped a star in the mail I saw a blinking star selected I saw 3 stars for the man wonder what that means anyway he got mail it was poo it lowerd 3 hearts now I fed it it is now happy and hungry hearts are full :furawatchi: well it is 4:59 he has not evolved :( I have a friends tama it is a toddler harutchi ok back to the log and I have been geting alot of mail lately

Feel free to post

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back