My V4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Version-four

Reaction score
This one is for my White Blob v4 it's a gurl called Aimee she is a Mohitamatchi on G1(Yep they dyed).She had a Burglar earlier who took 100gp and i got her a ball and a Ice cream from the shop and she played with the ball and then she got accepted into Pre-school.Her fortune was 3 for monmey so she got 500gp when she played a game so i played to games and one them so i got 1000gp(8935 now! cuz i wen on TamaTown)Then she got more mail and it was poop :( .So i won a game of Jump rope and she won and then she had full happy hearts.Then her fortune said she had 1 for money now :( 2 Friendship and 2 strengh.

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Training:2

Intellingence:18

Arts:12

Social:15

Weight:11lbs

Name:Aimee

Generation:1

Username:Emily

Okay Aimee wants to talk to you she will talk in green[/font]

Hewo Iwm Awimee I awm a wikkle Mohitamatchi mwy mwummy rwelly cwares fwor mwe i am rwelly actwive and skwinny I wike mwy tweacher mrs.Flower I gwot a shwover ewair and iwt was a swilly Snwake :'(.Mwummy plwayed Jwump wope wiwth mwe awnd I was hwappy awgen awnd I hwad a Pwineapple wiwch iws mwy fwae fwoodie Iwe awm swaving iwt fwor Twea mwummy gwot mwe sausage awnd A BBQ awswell were iws a UFO in mwy shwop fwor 25000gp bwut iwm nwot witch enwuf :( .Mwummy swed iwt dwosent mwateer awnyway!.Wewll I'w hwad bwetta gwo nwow twolk agwen swoon bye bye :D .[/font]

Awwwwwww.......Aimee is so cute is she not???.I love her so so so much!!!!!!!.i will update tommorow when she evolves or later when she gets some mail okay bye!.

:) Emily :D :D Aimee :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya it's me Emily Aimee evolved into A.......Young Dorotchi yay!.I hav neva had 1 of dem b4 and they r soooo cute :blink: .I'm probaly getting the blue clouds v4 2moz and I go bk to school a week monday so i got a few days to play with it yessss!!!!!.

Hiya its Aimee I'm A big girl now a cute Young Dorotchi!!!.My school teacher Mrs.Flower(primary) is really nice I love mummy and my teacher I was really sad wen I left Ms.Flower(Pre skl)

Aint she sweet Awwwww.........

:lol: Emily :eek: :blink: Aimee :blink:

Latest posts

Back