My V4 Jinsei Tamagotchi Log ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halopixie

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I decided to make a log of my v4 since Im a total tamagotchi fan. Especially of the v4's. B) I think they're great, so I had to make a log. Anyway this will be about my Tamagotchi and brother's version 4s.

I started my tamagotchi up (The design is a green one with yellow/green/orange/pink beads, and a Mametchi picture on it with TMGC next to it) and my brother his up to (He got the blue clouds one) last Sunday.

Well I got a girl who I named Pearl and my brothers named his baby boy Roxas. They evolved one hour later, Pearl changed into a Mohitamatchi and Roxas into a Puchitchi. Cute!

A day later, Pearl changed into a young dorotchi. I loved the little ribbon in her hair! Roxas changed into a young robotchi. I took perfect care of Pearl without letting one heart go by me while they were toddlers, but Roxas got sent a snake in the mail and lost all his happiness hearts. Only negative thing that happened when he was a toddler. When they were adults, Pearl was a Pukatchi! I can't say this is one of my favourite characters but its quite cute, and wears a tutu kind of thing :blink: And Roxas changed into an adorable Mametchi! I was jealous of my brother but oh well. When they got a job, Roxas was a Librarian and Pearl a doctor! I was sooo proud of her :D And they had 2 beautiful daughters.

Soon the daughters left and I called mine Rozey and my brother called his Daizy. Twins! :( Rozey changed into a Mohitamatchi again! I wanted a new character for a change since I kept getting these in v3 as well :p But my Tama started acting up so I resetted it and now I have another baby girl (called Rozey like my other one) who has recently evolved into a Puchitchi! -squeals- Adorable!! :blink: She should be evolving in a few hours from now. Daizy changed into a young memetchi from a Puchitchi too. I hope Rozey changes into a fashion or intelligence character :( But my care for her went hay-wire today. The mail kept sending me poo's and snakes so Rozey was very very sad today :( So I blew my chances of getting any of the good teens like young mimitchi but oh well :lol: More to come soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Rozey changed into a young memetchi!!! I love this character to bits because its soooo cute!! :) Rozey left Pre-school this morning and it was sad when they had their little goodbye reunion. But then she started school and her teacher is the kindness teacher. He gave her a weird looking hat and now Rozeys stats are

Intelligence=14

Fashion=43

Kindness=84

Im hoping Rozey will change into a Furawatchi and I heard the kindness stats is the key so Im trying that out. Ive taken perfect care of Rozey but Daizy got sent 2 snakes toda so she was sad. I havent opened my letters because Im too scared it'll be something horrible :)

Rozey and Daizy are going to change today! -dances- :( And its Christmas here in NZ :)

Ill post again as soon as they change ^^ Stay tuned xD

Go me! :( -dances- Whoot! Rozey Changed into a............................................

Furawatchi!!! :) :p :(

Im very proud of this character, and shes soooo adorable :( :( ;)

Daizy changed into a beautiful Memtchi!!! Im happy for my brother too B)

They should both be getting jobs today, and I hope Rozey can be a Scientist or a Fashion Designer or something that suits her.

Well, Rozey got a job! Shes working as a clown I think B) Its cute, she has to jump up and catch the balloons and she works at a amusement park. Daizy on the other hand werent so lucky at first. She was turned down by 10 jobs or something because her stats were'nt high enough I guess. But after my brother improved her points a bit, another mail came saying Daizy can try out for jobs again and she was lucky to become a gardener. She has to pick up the right flowers with a crater thing and its quite fun B) More soon! ;)

Rozey got her first pay. She got 3140 money/points today. Shes getting richer everyday :angry:

Yesterday the king gave her some makeup and my brother gave me his mirror, once I used it I was shocked. Rozey had put on Eye shadow, lipstick and mascara I think, but I prefer her without any on :D

Latest posts

Back