my v4.5 weighs 3 pounds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle96

Reaction score
I have had this tama for a week. I reset it a couple days ago and now it is 2 and it only weighs 3 pounds. I checked the health meter thing and it was all full. If I play a game it goes down to 2 pounds. Did I break it and not know it or is it just the tama?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just the tama. Some teens have a minimum weight of 0! I know, weird, right? It's fine and you didn't break it.

This is a common glitch with some tamagotchi characters, its even happend to me and my Itchigotchi! Just feed it some snacks and it will be fine! ;)

Have a great tama-talking day! ;)

It's just the tama. Some teens have a minimum weight of 0! I know, weird, right? It's fine and you didn't break it.
thank you!! i was so worried! I JUST reset it though because I thought there would never be a response. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

You don't need to reset it.

Yes, like above, teens can do that. I even had one with a weight of 0 lbs!

When it turns into an adult, then it'll gain weight.

But no matter what, you never need to reset it because of it's weight

mametchi :lol:

I have had this tama for a week. I reset it a couple days ago and now it is 2 and it only weighs 3 pounds. I checked the health meter thing and it was all full. If I play a game it goes down to 2 pounds. Did I break it and not know it or is it just the tama?
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you everyone! don't bother to write any more answers because i think i know all i need to know so thanks everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back