My V3 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaPATCHI

Reaction score
Michigan, the home of the bipolar weather.
It was my birthday and I've opened all my presents. I got a V3. We went out to dinner and my sister was helping me. Here are the stats I've chosen:

Name: Yoshi

Username: GLUPI

it then appeared to be a baby boy. I showed it to my friend who was eating with me. We were at a chinise resturant. My baby had no hearts. I fed it apples and for meal I chose sushi. We went to the movie and I left Yoshi in my coat pocket with the sound off except not paused. After 2 hours the movie was done. I checked it out and it was a cute Marutchi! Cuter than the normal without legs. I let my sister babysitt it because she has one too. After 1 day it was a teen. I checked and I didn't know the name untill I checked the charts. It appeared to be a Nikatchi. After a few weeks I had to leave it on pause. I let my sister babysitt it, she forgot to turn the lights off and babysitt it. I picked it up and it was sick and it went to the bathroom. I fixed all that. It seemed to be 1 years old still!

End of 1st log

Latest posts

Back