My V3 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
Hello all. Here I am sitting with my Kurokotchi and its baby as I cure them from their sicknesses and clean up after the baby. Poor things! :mimitchi: *feeds 1 scone and 2 sushis, and a melon and a muffin I bought in the store* OK, now they're alright, but I'll play SPRINT a few times and check the store.

SQUEE! I just checked the shop and there's a plane ticket to Australia! MUST... GAIN... WEIGHT... AND... PLAY... BUMP!

Round 1, Game 1: Memetchi vs. Kurokotchi. Memetchi won.

Round 1, Game 2: Obotchi vs. Kurokotchi. I won

Round 2, Game 2: ChoMametchi vs. Kurokotchi. ChoMametchi won.

Hmm... since I'm not doing as good as I thought, I'm deciding to play Get ♪. 100 ♪'s, I get 'em all the... yay! I got one hundred! -- time. Right now I have 817 points, and if I keep playing about 13 more times ( :mimitchi: ) then I'll get it.

A little later...

Now I've played only 3 out of 13 games, so I'm 23 % done.

AAH! MUST... GET... WATER! Phew! My fingers were on fire. At this rate it'll be rigorous to complete it, more details to come.

Hello all. Here I am sitting with my Kurokotchi (named FUDGE) and its baby as I cure them from their sicknesses and clean up after the baby. Poor things! ;)   *feeds 1 scone and 2 sushis, and a melon and a muffin I bought in the store* OK, now they're alright, but I'll play SPRINT a few times and check the store.
SQUEE! I just checked the shop and there's a plane ticket to Australia! MUST... GAIN... WEIGHT... AND... PLAY... BUMP!

Round 1, Game 1: Memetchi vs. Kurokotchi. Memetchi won.

Round 1, Game 2: Obotchi vs. Kurokotchi. I won

Round 2, Game 2: ChoMametchi vs. Kurokotchi. ChoMametchi won.

Hmm... since I'm not doing as good as I thought, I'm deciding to play Get ♪. 100 ♪'s, I get 'em all the... yay! I got one hundred! -- time. Right now I have 817 points, and if I keep playing about 13 more times ( B) ) then I'll get it.

A little later...

Now I've played only 3 out of 13 games, so I'm 23 % done.

AAH! MUST... GET... WATER! Phew! My fingers were on fire. At this rate it'll be rigorous to complete it, more details to come.
*sobs* My Kurokotchi left last night...now my Teletchi *changes to Mizautamatchi* OK, Mizutamatchi, named SPIKE, went to my Kurokotchi's house in TamaTown. FUDGE's details:

Character: Kurokotchi

Left at: 8 yrs. old

Weight: 50 lbs.

Spike's hearts went down a little, 1 empty heart from each. So I fed it a scone and pudding *mm yummy* Yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy and I feel like lovin' you.

Since Spike weighs 23 lbs., I think I will play BUMP with it... ;)

Round 1, Game 1: Mizutamatchi vs. Patapatchi. Patapatchi won :p

Round 1, Game 2: Mizutamatchi vs. Kuchitamatchi. I won.

Round 2, Game 2: Mizutamatchi vs. Patapatchi. I won.

Round 3, Game 2: Mizutamatchi vs. Tamatchi. Tamatchi won.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back