my v3 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissa121

Reaction score
Hi my name is melissa.I will start with what happened on may the 1st..

I got the match maker I was soo exeited that my mum nearly had a heart attack coz she thought something was wrong!lol :p anyway

I let it sleep with its babie for a day then I would change the time because I would be going to skl! anyway

I fast forwarded the time and matt went away..... ;) But anyway....I had his babie girl wich is called Molly...

Here are her sats for today

name:molly

generation:2

training:(]]

love *{melissa121}*

He is a tamachi sorry I forgot to tell about his character

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way I visited my parent alot which is a talking sofa!!lol

but anyways it ran out of presents~~~@@~~~~

Molly now has three training bars!!!YAY!!

She only has 6013p now because I bought her everything from the shop it was a sale (but no tickets!!!!)

Im off skl again cos I was going to the doctor but now Im not so I have to do revising :furawatchi: oh well c u l8r!

bye xxx

My tama matt(molly's dad)s best friend tash had the match maker and its a boy so fingers crossed for my girl and jessicas boy!!!

*whispers to Molly* :furawatchi: :p

I might get batteries today if they have them at the pharmacy(drug store)...

bye xxx

So far Molly has

items:!!,bldg block,ball,makeup,trumpet,music,pencil,music disc,bowtie,bow,rctoy.I'll do the cheats in a min

these are all Mollys friends:Harry(dead)(my old v2)Tash(in tamaplanet with mat having a cupp of tea(lol)alex,mrlly,jamie,ellir(meant 2 be ellis)AWW I JUST FED HER A HAMBURGER AND SHE GOBELED IT UP IN TWO BITES thats what I call PIGGY lol

MOLLY HAS TURNED TO A

H

A

S

H

I

T

A

M

A

C

H

I!!!

yay I wanted 1 of them!!

(my friend had that!!)

:blink:

Ok her items *gasps* She just did a poo*clears it up*

anyways sorry items:!!,bldg blocks,ballmakeup,trumpet,music,pencilbowtie,bow,rctoy,cuckooclock,rc car2,stuffed animal,honey,costume,ticket.

treats:drumstick,omelette,steak,bananas,

Latest posts

Back