My V3 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_gal_3

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hi I have 2 Tamas so far (Both V3's) and I am Getting A V4 or A V4.5 When They Come In.My Current V3's are Toddlers.Sadly,King's Battery Died And I might have to Start Him Over.Here Are Bling's Stats:[/SIZE]

Name:Bling

LBs:20(That Means Quite A WorkOut In The Morning lol)

Hunger:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Generation:1

Type of Tama:I'll Tell You When I look at the V3 Chart.He's A Cone-Shaped Toddler That I Find Adorable

I'll Report Again Later!It's Pretty Late *Yawn* :(

[SIZE=8pt]I've Found Out What Bling's Actual Character Name Is:Mizutamatchi.Anways,he grew into a teenager this morning when he got up.He Got Up,Changed into a Young Mametchi And Went Straight Back To Sleep :) I think King might be coming to an end....... :D .I hope the V4's are in today!I'll update when Bling wakes Up![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Here are Bling's Current Statisics:[/SIZE]

Hunger:*****

Happy:*****

Taringing:----

LBs:22

Gen:1

Can't Wait to Try On Those Awesome SunGlasses When He's An Adult!I Hope He Turns Into A Mametchi(Not Another Megatchi,I've Had Enough Of Them For A LifeTime!) :(

[SIZE=8pt]Bling Is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!![/SIZE]

Here Is His Stats:

Hungry:*****

Training:Full!

Lbs:23

Generation:1

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Bling Evoloved Into A PynKotchi Today :angry: .I REEAALLLYY wanted A Mametchi But Pynkotchi Is Pretty Cute When He Dances Around :angry: .[/SIZE]

Anyways,Here's his stats:

Hungry:*****

Training:Full

P.S Sunglasses on a Pynkotchi Is soooooo Cute :angry:

[SIZE=8pt]My Other V3 Started Working So I'll Report On That One Too.Ginny Is On My Older Tama And She Is Currently A Teen.Here Are Bling's And Ginny's Stats.[/SIZE]

Hunger:******

Weight: 31lbs

I'm Hoping For The MatchMaker To Come When He Turns 6.Too Bad I Accidently Used The Love Potion

Name:Ginny

Training:------

Gen.1

Weight:23 lbs

I'm STILL waiting for my V.4 or V4.5 to come!

[SIZE=8pt]I don't Have Much Time Right Now But......Bling Wants To Talk To You.I'll hand it over to Bling now.*Hands To Bling*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi There! I'm Bling! I live In A Tamagotchi V3 like my sister,Ginny.I love listening to my BoomBox and I'm soooo Glad Mommy Bought It For Me.Mommy Says The Match Maker Will Come Soon But I don't Know What She Means.She Says I'll end up with a baby Tamagotchi.I hope i get a Boy.[/SIZE]

Love,

The AWESOME Bling

[SIZE=8pt]Hey,I'm Ginny!I'm Named After Ginny In Harry Potter,Mommy's Favorite Character.I'm an Expert at Heading and Mommy's Really Proud Of Me!!!!! [/SIZE] :furawatchi: .Mommy Says We Have To Go To The Mall With Her Now..So..Luvs Ya!

Ginny :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]I FINALLY GOT MY V4!WOOT! :( [/SIZE]

Hey Awesome Readers!This Is The Newly Updated Bling!Ya Know,Mom Was Right ABout The MatchMaker.She Came Today and Matched Me Up With A Few Tamas.I saw this Beautiful Tama and I Loved Her With All My Heart and She Felt the same!Everything went Black and Fireworks Came Up.Then I Was Faced With My Baby Tama Daughter B) .Sadly,that Means I'll have to keave this World Soon.... :( .I know Mommy's Upset But Them She Can Take Care Of My Baby Tama.See Ya Later!

Here Are Bling's,Ginny's and Anna's Stats:

Weight:31 Lbs

Gen.1

Name:Anna

Training:--

Weight:12 lbs

Gen.1

Hunger;*****

Weight:26 lbs

Gen.1

[SIZE=8pt]*Cry* Poor Bling Left Me 2 Days Ago :( .My Tama's have changed alot in the last few Days.Anna is a Apple Teen (I'll find out what the name is after and Ginny is a :huh: and I named Bling's Baby Ruby and now she is teen Hinotamachi.Here Are Their Stats:[/SIZE]

Name:Ruby

Training:----

Weight:23 lbs

Gen.2

Name:Anna

Training:------

Weight:25 lbs

Intelligence:70

Kindness:29

Style:23

Gen.1

Weight:32 lbs

Training:Full

Gen.1

Here Ginny wants to talk to you.Here she is:(From Now On When Tamagotchi's want to speak to you they will have a :p Before they Write)

:pHi!This is Ginny!I'm now a Georgous :furawatchi: With An Attitude.Mommy Got A New Tama But I don't get along with her so well.I'm finally the oldest!Mommy Says That I Have To Get Off Because Anna Wants To Talk.Adios!

Here is Anna.

:pHeyy I'm Anna.I'm Really Smart For My Age And Mommy Is Proud That I have a 70 intelligence but I think she wants me to Gain More kindness Points.I now goto School and Sometimes It's Really Hard But Its More Betterer Than Preschool(Ugh)Mommy's Other Tama,Ruby Is One Of My Good Friends But I don't Really like Ginny All That Much.She Actually Has An Attitude.Here's Ruby!

Heres Ruby.

:p Hwi There I'm Ruby.My Two Friends Are Ginny and Anna.I'm Getting Older by the Minute!.I hope to be a Mimitchi But Mommy Thinks I'm Not Going To Be A Mimitchi Because One Time She Forgot about me.Well I'd Better Go Play With My Bally!Bye-Bye!

Now Since You've Talked To All My Tamagotchis,Its Time For Meh To Take Care Of Them.Buh-Bye!!!

[SIZE=8pt]Tama_gal_3 here again with her 3 Tamas next to her on the Computer Desk.Anna only got one Mail Today From The Nazotchi Mailman( :unsure: ) and its only a Fortune.It Gave me 2 stars for money,2 stars for hearts and one star for the muscle-arm thing.Ginny's six today so im expecting the Matchmaker to come soon.I think I'm Going to try and get a Boy on my V4,a Girl on Ginny's and another boy on Ruby's.(Ginny and Ruby Might Be Vice Versa)I really want Ginny's and Anna's future Tamas to breed :D .Anna was soooooo vute this morning when she Brused Her Little Teeth though she still goes to School and shes an adult :D .[/SIZE]

I'm not going to Report on their Stats Since Everything's Normal Except for Ginny being 6 and Ruby being 2.

Latest posts

Back