My V3 and V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webster04

Reaction score
Yesterday i started up a new V3 that i traded for, it's a beautiful black egg with grey dots and japanese letters and a bit of red on there as well. I named him Kah and he hatched at 2pm... which was right before my algebra class. He did the usual thing all tama's do, ate alot, slept for 5 minutes, got sick, pooped 3 times and got played with alot.

About an hour into class kah changed into mizutamatchi and spent the rest of class being cared for. After 5pm when class ended i quickly went home and visited tamatown.com I didn;t do much there except play a few games and get an item or two for little kah.

Around 9pm, after kah went to bed i decided to start my only working V4, i set the date, time, and my birthday and waited for it to hatch... and low and behold i got another boy. I named this one Jason, after my good friend in chicago. He spent his first hours on earth watching a episode of family guy on cartoon networks adult swim, followed by a episode of scrubs. He didn't stay up too late though, right after changing (he's a mizutamatchi as well) he quickly turned his lights out.

I'll post more on them later tonight after i get back.

ok, my nets been down for the last few days so here's an update on both Kah and Jason.

After my last post me, kah and jason went out with my friend mike to a party our other friends were having. They got to hear some great music, see me and mike drink and act like fools as we yo-yoed. The next day started off kinda late... they didn't get up till i did since i set there clocks back a few hours so i could sleep in. Around 6pm mike came over and we went to his house for a night of Magic: The Gathering and good music. They didn't stay up with us but durring this time kah changed into a young mametchi and jason changed into a gourmetchi (i think i spelled it right). Today was good as well... and bad in some parts.

I woke up around 10am and woke up kah and jason... went out for a cig and by the time i got back inside and downstairs kah's battery was dead. I have no replacement batteries so i'll just have jason for the time being. Right after this though he changed into Togetchi :)

lol, i speak of jason and he gets his graduation letter and now works as a scientist ^_^

I'll post tommorow when i get up... need to get some sleep now.

Latest posts

Back